19-08-2017
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Med's Done....
31-08-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
Hey Champs,

Need a much important advise, I am expecting an ITA by end-Aug with my CRA 436. All my docs are ready except PCC, MCC and POF which i can finish within 1 week of ITA, so expecting to submit all the docs by Sept 10.
The problem query is my passport expires on Sept 20 next year and I am assuming that if all goes well I expect a PPR by Feb 2017, will there be an issue for Visa stamping and landing if there are less than 6 months left for expiration of my passport ?

And if can get it renewed after visa stamp or prior to PPR would that be okay ?

Thanks in advance !!!

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Champs,

Need a much important advise, I am expecting an ITA by end-Aug with my CRA 436. All my docs are ready except PCC, MCC and POF which i can finish within 1 week of ITA, so expecting to submit all the docs by Sept 10.
The problem query is my passport expires on Sept 20 next year and I am assuming that if all goes well I expect a PPR by Feb 2017, will there be an issue for Visa stamping and landing if there are less than 6 months left for expiration of my passport ?

And if can get it renewed after visa stamp or prior to PPR would that be okay ?

Thanks in advance !!!
you can renew your Passport after visa stamping.. As per my understanding there wouldnt be any issue.. but again expert advise..

Reactions: andieangel

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I am on 413.. should I wait or retake IELTS ?? The first date I can get for Ielts is Sept 9th and results on 22nd Sept. so I will not be able to submit my new score to EE until 1st week of October (as I need certification number) help me...
no you can submit ee profile as soon as you get results online coz, online score also show the IELTS score report number.

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I am on 413.. should I wait or retake IELTS ?? The first date I can get for Ielts is Sept 9th and results on 22nd Sept. so I will not be able to submit my new score to EE until 1st week of October (as I need certification number) help me...
I'm sitting at 425. We need to wait till september / october
that's a profound question no one here can really answer this

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Here we go again, having alive hope and golden opportunity to arrive, I'm still positive and will be. Because there were 3 weeks and CIC agents were on their vacation. Soon they will begin regular draw with big size like 3700-3800-3900 or even 4000 ITAs. Just we have to be patient and hopeful, coz our turn is coming! So, good luck and once again CONGRATULATIONS to the people who got the ITA. :)

PS: for your ITA, just wait 24 hours, then you will have magic message, in the meantime get ready your documents! ;)

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Here we go again, having alive hope and golden opportunity to arrive, I'm still positive and will be. Because there were 3 weeks and CIC agents were on their vacation. Soon they will begin regular draw with big size like 3700-3800-3900 or even 4000 ITAs. Just we have to be patient and hopeful, coz our turn is coming! So, good luck and once again CONGRATULATIONS to the people who got the ITA. :)

PS: for your ITA, just wait 24 hours, then you will have magic message, in the meantime get ready your documents! ;)
May the positivity spread to us all :)

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Hi folks,

Congratulations to those who got ITA. :) I'm still waiting for mine.

I need your advise here. I have managed to secure permanent full-time job offer from a Canadian employer and they will be pursuing LMIA on my behalf. Rather, I should say it's already in process. Is it safe to declare about this arranged job in my EE profile yet?

Also, the employer is based out of Quebec. However, they have presence in Toronto as well and I asked them for Toronto's office but they want me in Montreal. Again, is it advisable to declare that the employer is based out of Quebec which literally means I'll be staying in Quebec province and my PR may get rejected just because Express entry is not for applicants who wish to stay in Quebec. Also, I feel it will be misinterpretation of my application if I don't declare this. What do you think? :confused:

Last edited: