+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 69th Draw

Muelsayed

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Plz could you justify why there was only one draw for month July..
My CRs us 437 waiting for spouse ECA report that will give additional 10 points
Still i am not positive to be invited this year...
Alot of PNP are entering the pool now there is around 48000 ITAs to be issued for PNP till end of this year

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
Still i am not positive to be invited this year...
Alot of PNP are entering the pool now there is around 48000 ITAs to be issued for PNP till end of this year
If that number is right remember OINP is closed for the meantime. Which will cause a decrease in PNP so I think it's safe to say by the next draw there will be less people with PNP

Muelsayed

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
If that number is right remember OINP is closed for the meantime. Which will cause a decrease in PNP so I think it's safe to say by the next draw there will be less people with PNP
Let us see what the future will bring
I hope there will be more draws and CRS not goes uo

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
I'm curious why so many people make what sounds like a definitive statement instead of saying "I think" or "in my opinion." It makes me less likely to consider having a real conversation with them.
While I agree with you, if you visit forums on the internet frequently you'll find it is easier to read and have conversations if everyone was mature enough to understand that people are just saying their opinion. When people are talking about things that are definitely based on their opinion often, like when making predictions or talking about art or any other topic that cannot be quantified by facts and numbers, it becomes easier and less redundant to read. Of course this again, depends on everyone being reasonable and mature enough not to overreact and stuff so it's all just wishful thinking :p

Reactions: Mithu3

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Plz could you justify why there was only one draw for month July..
My CRs us 437 waiting for spouse ECA report that will give additional 10 points
I cannot justify anything my friend. All I wanted to say is said below ->

I'm curious why so many people make what sounds like a definitive statement instead of saying "I think" or "in my opinion." It makes me less likely to consider having a real conversation with them.

am102

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
UAE
Hi all - hoping that there will be a draw today!! It's Wednesay again (in the UAE at least). If it happens today (although not very likely), it will definitely be much lower that last draw, and I predict 430 more or less. If it doesn't happen, then next week could be 438 more or less.. Only my predictions, please don't hang on to it.

Good luck everyone!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
While I agree with you, if you visit forums on the internet frequently you'll find it is easier to read and have conversations if everyone was mature enough to understand that people are just saying their opinion. When people are talking about things that are definitely based on their opinion often, like when making predictions or talking about art or any other topic that cannot be quantified by facts and numbers, it becomes easier and less redundant to read. Of course this again, depends on everyone being reasonable and mature enough not to overreact and stuff so it's all just wishful thinking :p
If you noticed where I first wrote this, you would see it was right after someone stated something and someone else asked how they knew this. While I realized it was an opinion, clearly not all people do. It happens a lot here. Perhaps because of all the different native languages.

You are also coming off as quite rude saying people need to be "mature enough" to understand. I think I'd better go to sleep before really start ranting.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you @tjsecondtry, you now understand my frustrations from before, now to be honest I don't even react to those posts since I decided they are not even worth of my attention. How are you, how is going with preparing to study in Canada, I must say that's awsome move! Good luck!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Thank you @tjsecondtry, you now understand my frustrations from before, now to be honest I don't even react to those posts since I decided they are not even worth of my attention. How are you, how is going with preparing to study in Canada, I must say that's awsome move! Good luck!
Thanks, Andie. I think I'm grumpy from not being asleep, lol. My student visa application is in, so I should know in about a month. I've already started thinking about places to live near the Toronto facility.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Thanks, Andie. I think I'm grumpy from not being asleep, lol. My student visa application is in, so I should know in about a month. I've already started thinking about places to live near the Toronto facility.
Hey all the best :)

Queens is in Kingston right? Thats far from Toronto.

Ok i remember you will be taking Masters in Analytics from Toronto Campus i.e. Smith School of Business :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Great, that's awsome! Good luck! :)

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to inform you that our friend @iamxty ended up in a hospital due to stress and fatigue. She is, thank God, doing better now, but she has to rest. She will be away from the forum for a while but will catch-up soon.

Unfortunately all this stress and life in general in causing us difficulties but nothing we can't manage!

@iamxty will get back stronger!

Kind regards,
Andrea
All the best for the speedy recovery. Get well soon and do join here after taking complete rest. We are all waiting for you.