+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Expect the draw a bit later, respect the new trend. One of the many IRCC's changes post 6th June. I can bet, though, that there will be a draw today.
While I also expect the draw to be later in the day, what you say also scares me. Since there have been changes in trends concerning the frequency of draws, I want to get excited and keep the ray of hope alive. A reality check is good once in a while though.

I also went through the threads and your story. I wish you all the best @xibalban and respect and admire your perseverance. Yukon is definitely your legacy :)

karthik t

Jul 30, 2012
Hi everyone

I created a express entry profile in June, i had a score of 431 under canadian experience class. But when i logined today it was showing score 444. They updated points for my work experience even though i dont have 2 years experience
My work experience
July 2015 - sep 2015- 20 hours weekly
Oct 2015- may 2016- 26 hours weekly
June 2016- until now -37.5 hours weekly
(Only one job in one place)

I dont no how they calculated please some one can explain what should be my next step?

X

xibalban

While I also expect the draw to be later in the day, what you say also scares me. Since there have been changes in trends concerning the frequency of draws, I want to get excited and keep the ray of hope alive. A reality check is good once in a while though.

I also went through the threads and your story. I wish you all the best @xibalban and respect and admire your perseverance. Yukon is definitely your legacy :)
Did you read, that despite being in the Engineering domain, I am an aspiring writer. It so happens, I may never have to cook up fictional stories, as I already got a whole story amidst my life's switchbacks.