AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
If i make it this time mate, I owe you! You have been so motivating even before the exam with all your PMs. Like i said, i don't lack skill or technique to conquer IELTS exam, its just my nerve can start acting quickly. So if i conquer that, i guess job done. Hence, i have started to indulge myself into reading habit. I noticed that after practicing for Reading intensely (I hardly practiced for IELTS before last one), i have begun to focus automatically. Hence, it can be the solution for my daydreaming problem that has been part of me for more than decade n half. So i'm going through 600 page long biography at the moment. Over 100 pages in 2 days might not sound much, but was uber ambitious to me a week ago. So reading it is! In the end these failures in IELTS is leading me to somewhere i didn't think could have been a solution for a problem which i dearly hate. Everything happens for a reason rite?
IELTS is an exam. No exam tests your skills completely. We just have to get used to the pattern. :)

Indeed everything happens for a reason. :)

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's awesome to see someone setting out for his dream so early.....feels happy & proud of you...:).......
at 23 I too had this dream....but those days Canada had a tough immigration regime and I was scared to spend on another education...I was doubtful....:(...
but I'm happy Almighty brought it close to me when it had moved so away from me.....
Good job mqamar ....I'm sure you'll scale great height with such clarity & determination on ur dreams...:)......
and I'm proud of the ones too who are a bit late with the 'numbers' like me....no dream is far off if we try hard & keep young at heart....staying resolute at the time when there are a million things at home to worry about & manage...
everyone fights different battles....:(.....
All the best to all on their dreams.....:)...hope to share sometime with you all one day,quite soon :p....
Dreams have no expiry, hope we all get to share PR news on ROH soon..!!!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thank you so much :)

I want to get into UWaterloo for a graduate degree in Computer Science. But the competition is really hard. I'll try my best. UWaterloo was always the dream. :)

My elder brother always insisted that student life is hard and its difficult to find a job early after graduation if you dont have work exp so I stayed back in India and decided to apply for PR. Getting a CLB 9 was a big relief. I hope everything happens smoothly from here on.

Thanks for all the wishes mate. I hope to meet you in person in canada. And also @lino82 maybe we can argue over something while sipping coffee at Tim Hortons ;)
would love that too :cool::p....
enjoy talking about anything under the Sun :D....we need to have moderators by our side,though:p....
anyway wish you all the best with ur University ambitions....you'd get ample opportunities now to even be in the cabinet there :)...you've got time on ur side....set your eyes on Stars ;).....we'll be your practice partners :p...

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
would love that too :cool::p....
enjoy talking about anything under the Sun :D....we need to have moderators by our side,though:p....
anyway wish you all the best with ur University ambitions....you'd get ample opportunities now to even be in the cabinet there :)...you've got time on ur side....set your eyes on Stars ;).....we'll be your practice partners :p...
;)

Thanks mate :)

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Guys, how's it going here? I just checked my EE profile for the fun of it and saw a notification of maintenance on the site scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, 2nd August and while looking around to ensure that everything is intact in my profile, I noticed that my status was on 'updated'.

I viewed my submitted application just to ensure that I don't have anything not transmitted and re-signed my online signature. However, the status is still on 'updated' and more worrisome, I also saw a notification that says 'Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted' Is this normal? I'm getting really worried, being that there might be a draw tomorrow.

Jul 20, 2017
Guys, how's it going here? I just checked my EE profile for the fun of it and saw a notification of maintenance on the site scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, 2nd August and while looking around to ensure that everything is intact in my profile, I noticed that my status was on 'updated'.

I viewed my submitted application just to ensure that I don't have anything not transmitted and re-signed my online signature. However, the status is still on 'updated' and more worrisome, I also saw a notification that says 'Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted' Is this normal? I'm getting really worried, being that there might be a draw tomorrow.
No, this ia not normal...check your profile by clicking on view submitted application...there must be something which is pending...and after completing that only you will get the option to continue and transmit all the changes...do check it thoroughly...

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
That would be a real bummer for me if i don't get the CLB 9 this time cos in December i will loose 5 points and my CRS will fall below 400 once again :(
Hello!!!!ive been away for a while waa preparing myself for ilets on the 29th july!!!i was quite confident that i will do good this time but i guess it wasnt my day...dont know wat went wrong....mayb i was in stress..anyway am glad to know that u did quite well in the test and i wil pray tht u get clb 9!!!!

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)
Wishing u and ur family a very blessed life ahead along with the new arrival!!!many many congrats!!!

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
No, this ia not normal...check your profile by clicking on view submitted application...there must be something which is pending...and after completing that only you will get the option to continue and transmit all the changes...do check it thoroughly...
Thanks. I just Checked again and it's been updated to 'submitted' however, I have the 'Continue profile/application not submitted' somewhere on my EE profile. Is that expected?