+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

joyfulperson

Jul 14, 2017
guys,

I got ITA from ontario ... my crs score is 396 ... i am confused whether i should accept and apply for pnp ontario as the min score is 400 for ontario nomination. Also, one has to pay appx 1500 canadian $ to ontario to process the application. Please suggest what i should do ?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated ...

Thanks,
Ali
Accept and apply. Such opportunity may not come again, except you are positive you can increase your CRS score

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
They'll send a physical copy of the Ontario nomination certificate at his home address. I received mine 5 days after I accepted the nomination. Good luck.
Hey buddy, I am at 412 CRS score, what do you suggest accept NOI and apply for PNP or wait until the crs score get lowered ?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hey buddy, I am at 412 CRS score, what do you suggest accept NOI and apply for PNP or wait until the crs score get lowered ?
No one can advice you about this - you'll have to take your own decision because it's your time and money after all.

I didn't wait for the CRS to fall to my score (403). I applied for OINP almost as soon as I got an NOI from Ontario.

I got my nomination on July 6 and ITA on July 12.

All the best to you.

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
No one can advice you about this - you'll have to take your own decision because it's your time and money after all.

I didn't wait for the CRS to fall to my score (403). I applied for OINP almost as soon as I got an NOI from Ontario.

All the best to you.

What is the current oinp application processing time?

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Oh gosh, they want step-sibling info? Does anyone know what they actually look up with them? I have a step-sibling who is a complete train wreck and unfortunately it shows right up if you do a Google search for their name. I don't at all think it would actually affect my application but it is embarrassing enough to really make me want to note in an LOE that I have no contact with them. Has anyone else been in this situation?

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017

All the best to you.
what is the time line for the ONIP processing ?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
guys,

I got ITA from ontario ... my crs score is 396 ... i am confused whether i should accept and apply for pnp ontario as the min score is 400 for ontario nomination. Also, one has to pay appx 1500 canadian $ to ontario to process the application. Please suggest what i should do ?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated ...

Thanks,
Ali
You got it wrong mate.. OINP has lowered the min score to below 400. Read the July 04 update from OINP website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, including:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
  • Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
Note: Receiving a Notification of Interest does not mean you will be nominated under one of Ontario’s Express Entry streams. Please consult the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program website and review the requirements of the stream that interests you to ensure you meet both provincial and federal criteria.

Questions:
If you have questions about the requirements of the HCP Stream, you can visit the OINP’s Frequently Asked Questions page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Be sure to include your Express Entry number.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e Filing Portal, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
I am your sister :):). Nice to meet you Jojolet.
Yayyy. And if I am not wrong your name can also be spelt Dammy? Wow. I am a sister too. What's ur CRS? Mine is way far off at 344. Yet to get my 8th July result on line. Hopefully I would be able to get to 420.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Yayyy. And if I am not wrong your name can also be spelt Dammy? Wow. I am a sister too. What's ur CRS? Mine is way far off at 344. Yet to get my 8th July result on line. Hopefully I would be able to get to 420.
Yes, you are right. It can also be Dammy, my CRS is 436, hoping to get ITA in 48hrs :). Hoping you get your result and ITA soon. Much love sis.

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
Yes, you are right. It can also be Dammy, my CRS is 436, hoping to get ITA in 48hrs :). Hoping you get your result and ITA soon. Much love sis.
My fellow Nigerian sisters nice to see you here almost feels like Nigerians are clustered in nairaland. Crs sitting at 433

Reactions: Miminice