+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
90% you say, ok? I don't if I'm brave enough, I will start with something sweeter! ;)

Regarding jogging, hm, it will be more having a walk and pushing a stroller... But thanks for advice!
that's good enough....:)...
but occasionally offer ur husband a ride in the stroller :p....so that will take care...
not scaring you...life is to enjoy ..have lot of good chocolates :rolleyes: while you can have...but don't go for the sweetest one... always look out at the nutrition facts and keep an eye on the sugars...and anything below 40% is good for health too...
I've found out that swiss are honest with chocolates...really good and healthy...:)..
have a great weekend to all...

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
In keeping with the time warp, 23 hours and 59 minutes after getting profiles rejected Thursday night, emails arrived Friday night saying I had a new message. These are in addition to the emails I received immediately after the rejections.

I had 3 rejections before I figured out the problem, so I am predicting one more of those this morning, and then possibly the one for where I got things straightened out.

Perhaps Tuesday's maintenance will straighten out the dates.

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thank you for your response, If i choose the NOC for my previous work experience would i have to write a letter to the immigration officer explaining why i did so would there be any possible bottle necks.

Regards,
Barkha
You don't need to explain. When choosing a primary occupation, you must take note of the minimum requirement for work experience for FSW.

------
http://www.ci.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

Minimum work experience requirement

The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2011 [R75(2)(a)].
------

Reactions: Mithu3 and TanakaM

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi all,
I will appreciate if someone can advise
I will be creating the profile next month and my brother will be giving me the money as a gift. So what documents do I need to submit??He is in working in Saudi Arabia. So I will be attaching his one month statement,his salary certificate from Saudi Arabia and a gift deed. Will these documents be enough?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey guys, hope you are enjoying your weekend.

A bit of post-ITA news which may interest you. PR application processing seems to be faster now, with a significant number of people getting PPR in 90-110, as opposed to the advertised processing time of around 6 months for 80% of the total applications. So once you get the golden ticket (ITA) you can expect to complete the PR process quicker than ever before.

Hope this revives someones Canadian dream.

All the best guys.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi all,
I will appreciate if someone can advise
I will be creating the profile next month and my brother will be giving me the money as a gift. So what documents do I need to submit??He is in working in Saudi Arabia. So I will be attaching his one month statement,his salary certificate from Saudi Arabia and a gift deed. Will these documents be enough?
Hi,

Yes, it will be. In fact his salary certificate is not necessary. Just make sure the gift deed is notarized to add legal validity.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you for your response, If i choose the NOC for my previous work experience would i have to write a letter to the immigration officer explaining why i did so would there be any possible bottle necks.

Regards,
Barkha
You don't need to explain. When choosing a primary occupation, you must take note of the minimum requirement for work experience for FSW.

------
http://www.ci.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

Minimum work experience requirement

The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2011 [R75(2)(a)].
------
In addition,

No NOC are better that others in the express entry system. They are all considered the same whether category 0, A or B. So no bottle necks are created.

Regards

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hey guys, hope you are enjoying your weekend.

A bit of post-ITA news which may interest you. PR application processing seems to be faster now, with a significant number of people getting PPR in 90-110, as opposed to the advertised processing time of around 6 months for 80% of the total applications. So once you get the golden ticket (ITA) you can expect to complete the PR process quicker than ever before.

Hope this revives someones Canadian dream.

All the best guys.
Yes, someone got PPR in less than 3 months, AOR on 25/04 then PPR on 15/07.

Reactions: gurpreet.ts