+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Good luck to all who are waiting for an invitation.

May God bless them with one.

Looks like it was a long night and i feel as if i missed a day having missed the draw live.

440 CRS isnt anything negative. The positive side of it is it has come down and will do so for the rest of the draws of the year.

Expecting 415-420 if a back to back draw happens or 425-430 for a draw after two weeks

Let this thread be free of negativity, nonsense free and no name calling

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Good luck to all who are waiting for an invitation.

May God bless them with one.

Looks like it was a long night and i feel as if i missed a day having missed the draw live.

440 CRS isnt anything negative. The positive side of it is it has come down and will do so for the rest of the draws of the year.

Expecting 415-420 if a back to back draw happens or 425-430 for a draw after two weeks

Let this thread be free of negativity, nonsense free and no name calling
This is the Ray of Hope thread's spirit! May everything good comes your and everyone's way!

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
Back to back draw is what I'm hoping for.
I aso think that CIC has not yet been able to implement the date based profile ranking system that they spoke about in June. That might be the reason why they are issuing fewer ITAs than before. Once they have that in place, they can perhaps increase the number of ITAs marginally without including every candidate in a particular score range.

harpreet.hs

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am totally new to this Forum and another "to be Canadian" candidate. Just looking for your inputs to strengthen my hopes. My CRS is 413, got NOI for OINP-HCP on 2nd July. Waited for yesterday's draw before accepting it. So finally I have gone ahead. I have few things to confirm. How long it can take to get an ITA from Ontario ( If all goes well) and secondly during this time will my EE profile still be looked at for by CIC for CRS draws? I mean if the score goes below 413 Can I still opt that over Ontarion?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi Friends,

I am totally new to this Forum and another "to be Canadian" candidate. Just looking for your inputs to strengthen my hopes. My CRS is 413, got NOI for OINP-HCP on 2nd July. Waited for yesterday's draw before accepting it. So finally I have gone ahead. I have few things to confirm. How long it can take to get an ITA from Ontario ( If all goes well) and secondly during this time will my EE profile still be looked at for by CIC for CRS draws? I mean if the score goes below 413 Can I still opt that over Ontarion?
First question, around two weeks if u have ICT NOC and a little more for others
Second, yes u can

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hi Friends,

I think nomination will be processed by Ontario within a month. You can take a call. I suggest don't wait for CRS to fall down till 413.

harpreet.hs

Jul 13, 2017
First question, around two weeks if u have ICT NOC and a little more for others
Second, yes u can
Hi Jackdawn,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have ICT NOC which is 2172 with 11 years of experience. So hopes are getting higher.. Let's wait and watch

Regards,
HS