+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

LalluBhaiya

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Dear All,

This is Affy85...

Good morning and prayers that all of us land in Canada...This is going to be a big family of ours.

I have been closely watching ROH thread sbut didnt quite get a chance to engage...So here I am...

First and foremost please visit this link :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how-ee.asp

It says the following:

Regards,
Affy
Thanks but I am still confused and my question still remains unanswered. I chose 'Ontario' as province of interest while submitting "Federal" eAPR, because from what I remember I did not find any option of 'all provinces'. I do not intend to go for any provincial application/nomination, since I already have federal ITA and field federal eAPR. My question is - is that OK or did I make a misstake and must have chosen 'all provinces'? Thanks a lot in advance for your reply/help.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks but I am still confused and my question still remains unanswered. I chose 'Ontario' as province of interest while submitting "Federal" eAPR, because from what I remember I did not find any option of 'all provinces'. I do not intend to go for any provincial application/nomination, since I already have federal ITA and field federal eAPR. My question is - is that OK or did I make a misstake and must have chosen 'all provinces'? Thanks a lot in advance for your reply/help.
you haven't committed any mistakes.
Keeping Ontario as province of ur choice in no way adversely affects the processing of ur pr application.

100% sure about it...

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
you haven't committed any mistakes.
Keeping Ontario as province of ur choice in no way adversely affects the processing of ur pr application.

100% sure about it...
I second this....I believe there is nothing wrong in expressing all provinces or ontario specific...Since you would prefer to go where you land up ajob....I think it should be fine...I thought you were mentioning about EE Pool Entry specific question and didnt realise you were asking Q related to after ITA...

Regards

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
when u apply for fsw EE it is immaterial which province you choose,except,
1. If you haven't ticked Ontario,they won't send you notification of interest (NOI) even if you qualify their selection criteria.
2. If you've selected only Quebec,ur application will be rejected as Qubec PR is not through normal FSW EE & Quebec selection certificate is required as the first step.

so,you are just fine with selecting Ontario...and you aren't even bound to stay there as well,unless in future you use Ontario nomination to secure ur ITA & PR..
Having selected Ontario makes you fulfill the basic criteria for them to send you an NOI if ur profile is of interest to them..
Hello,
I stand at CRS 434. Today I created ONe-key account and registered at OINP. Could you please tell me if the system will allow me to submit my application during last few days of 14 days window even if HCP STREAM INTAKE CLOSES prior to that. Does Registration ensure sure submission of application even after closure of the stream? I will highly appreciate if any relevant link is provided.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
you are good at sarcasm but i was expressing sadness becoz as per prediction there are chances tht i might miss ita by 1 point.
Don't worry, predictions are always +/-2