+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Awwww Happy Birthday to your baby girl first of all and thank you so much for wishing if we all could be there for the party. I love bbqs. More than having the item, i love preparing time with everyone contributing. Miss them petite Irish summer with occasional BBQs. Once i was in a 12 hours weekend shift and by the time i got to the party, it was nearly getting dark. However the party continued, my friend lighted his car's headlight, music full volume on and i have to admit the best bbq party for me was after the sun went down ;)
the best is probably yet to come....;)...
'You Kon' what I mean...:p:)

Last edited:

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone how many of u hav taken Ielts more than once to reach clb 9 or 10
I took if three times. In the first two, I got 6,5 in speaking which drove me mad because all the other grades were high. ( I got 9 in reading in every attempt).

Finally, it all worked out for the best, now my english is much more fluent thanks to these failures. :)

mytimet

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
Of course there're many people involved and he gets the documents prepared etc., however, the final call is on him. Just as the CEO you mentioned, some documents have to be signed by CEO and CEO only. He signs the Ministerial Instruction for draws. And while he probably can do it while he's away from the office on work trip, all the Ministerial Instructions listed on CIC webpage mention Ottawa as the place.
That is true, but remember in this technological age there is such a thing as electronic signature that he would authorize to be used in his absence from Ottawa.

Reactions: dimidaza

DJ AKS

Jun 14, 2017
I took if three times. In the first two, I got 6,5 in speaking which drove me mad because all the other grades were high. ( I got 9 in reading in every attempt).

Finally, it all worked out for the best, now my english is much more fluent thanks to these failures. :)

Thnx mate i am taking the test for second time got 6 in each for first time

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hello everyone how many of u hav taken Ielts more than once to reach clb 9 or 10
I took it two times. The first time I missed listening, i scored 7.5. Then, I forgot about express entry, and only after 1.5 years with my husband's encouragement I retook Ielts on July 8th and had a good score. Now we have 441 pointw, without my husband taking ielts. we will see how these draws turn out than decide if he should retake ielts or not as his first one has expired

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
And I'll turn 23 ;)
it's awesome to see someone setting out for his dream so early.....feels happy & proud of you...:).......
at 23 I too had this dream....but those days Canada had a tough immigration regime and I was scared to spend on another education...I was doubtful....:(...
but I'm happy Almighty brought it close to me when it had moved so away from me.....
Good job mqamar ....I'm sure you'll scale great height with such clarity & determination on ur dreams...:)......
and I'm proud of the ones too who are a bit late with the 'numbers' like me....no dream is far off if we try hard & keep young at heart....staying resolute at the time when there are a million things at home to worry about & manage...
everyone fights different battles....:(.....
All the best to all on their dreams.....:)...hope to share sometime with you all one day,quite soon :p....

dimidaza

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Thnx mate i am taking the test for second time got 6 in each for first time
You should do some practice in order to get a good score. You can download some ielts listening tests if you have got a smartphone. You can also download this book with audio with real ielts tets
https://www.google.al/amp/ieltsmaterial.com/free-download-ielts-listening-recent-actual-tests-volume-3-ebook-audio/amp/
if you are the primary applicant it is important to score 8 or above in listening and 7 or above in other sections. also check for tips on reading and writing and youtube videos for speaking. good luck

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
it's awesome to see someone setting out for his dream so early.....feels happy & proud of you...:).......
at 23 I too had this dream....but those days Canada had a tough immigration regime and I was scared to spend on another education...I was doubtful....:(...
but I'm happy Almighty brought it close to me when it had moved so away from me.....
Good job mqamar ....I'm sure you'll scale great height with such clarity & determination on ur dreams...:)......
and I'm proud of the ones too who are a bit late with the 'numbers' like me....no dream is far off if we try hard & keep young at heart....staying resolute at the time when there are a million things at home to worry about & manage...
everyone fights different battles....:(.....
All the best to all on their dreams.....:)...hope to share sometime with you all one day,quite soon :p....
Thank you. There is a right time for everything in life as you said :)

joyfulperson

Jul 14, 2017
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)
congratulations!!!!!!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'll get a CLB 9 :)

But prepare fo the worst and get all your docs in order.

BTW I'm a Decemberist too ;)
Can't thank you enough for keeping my hopes high! After i checked in one of the IELTS thread, i came to the understanding that i made 4 mistakes and one i had to guess in Reading part 4. My nerves took over as i began to believe i was going to get the level. Still highly hopeful as i am confident about other answers and i need at least 34 in the Reading out of 35 now. Writing part 2 went wayward too. Anyway, i am trying to collect documents but POF is becoming my biggest hurdle now. I am also making my mind ready that i may have to appear for IELTS again. Sept 9 is on my radar. God above, another IELTS! Since i have the momentum with me now as i began to read which i hated, so i will keep practicing lightly until Aug 11 cos that day will decide my immediate fate!

I am glad to know you about the December and so happy its my good pal :)