+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Let me try to explain again. AINP does not participate in the Express Entry simply means they do not go through the Express Entry to invite or nominate candidates. However, once you get an AINP nomination, you have to go through the Express Entry program to use that Provincial nomination to apply to the Government of Canada. To do this, you will create your EE profile. While creating EE profile, CIC will ask you if you have a Provincial nomination and your answer will be YES, so you will get 600 points for that, meaning your total points will then be high enough to get an ITA in the next draw. Only after you receive your ITA can you then submit your Permanent Residency application.

You cannot become a permanent residence with just a Provincial nomination. You still have to apply for PR status to the Government of Canada and that is done through the Express Entry.

I disagree with you:) If you get an AINP then you have to apply for a PR using a paper based application; however, you could also apply for the EE, so what I was trying to figure out is that does that 600 points counts towards your EE profile as we know that AINP is not participating in EE so showing YES in the application would be wrong? :)))

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
basic arithmetic
22th 421 & above (as per CIC table) : 5634 (that is,since May31st @ avg 256 additions per day)
28th June projected at the above rate : 7170 above 421( 256 *28days).
28th ITA : 3400
remaining on 28th : 3770
@the same rate from 28th June till 5th July (7 days) : 1792 (above 421)
Total above 421 on 5th July : 5562
on 28th June,the pool composition was 47:53 above 449 & below 449 (total :7170, ITA issued for '449 & above' 3400)

assuming same percentage in distribution @ 47% above 449 & 53% below 449 the standing on 5th would be 2614 above 449...and around 886 will be from below 449 if 3500 ITAs is issued..for 7 days,it can come down to 425+....looking at how the CRS distribution panned for 28 days btn 420 & 450.....
----
@nimit12 seems to be fairly accurate...let's hope for draws as per his wish...5th & 12th :)
I was also wondering that it's been a while since CIC has been busy upgrading their infrastructure in line with the recent changes announced to the system. I guess this Wednesday might also see the number of ITAs determining the cutoff instead of it being the other way round. (Profile ranking based on the date stamp).

rzargham1

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, I am new to this forum. I submitted my EE profile yesterday however my CRS score is not showing. How long does it take for it to be updated?

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
That was moving to say the least. Canada is the leading example of what can be achieved by being different but staying together (sorry android for stealing your quote). During the time when every other developed nations are fueling hate against immigration, Canada is the only one welcoming. It would be such a privilege to call Uncle Canada our home in not so distant future. Thank you already for providing us the opportunity to dream for our better future. Nothing but <3 for you.
Thank you for the kind words, KingKurly! To be able to share a similar sentiment with you all here is a privilege in itself. :)

Reactions: KingKurly

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I disagree with you:) If you get an AINP then you have to apply for a PR using a paper based application; however, you could also apply for the EE, so what I was trying to figure out is that does that 600 points counts towards your EE profile as we know that AINP is not participating in EE so showing YES in the application would be wrong? :)))
Thank you. I have just checked up and you are correct.:):) I had assumed CIC had discontinued the paper based applications. Please check statements and links below. They may provide answers to your question.

"New: If your nomination is through an Express Entry stream, you must apply through the online system. This application package is only for people applying to the Provincial Nominee Class through the paper-based (non-Express Entry) process. Find out about how to apply through Express Entry." http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

"Note: If you have a nomination that is not for Express Entry, or it was issued before January 1, 2015, you must apply using the paper-based process. You cannot use this nomination for Express Entry." http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how-ee.asp

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I belive u should answer 'No' as your pnp doesnt allow u apply under express entry.
Have u already applied paper based PR with help of your PNP?

Reactions: marcusvfm

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Thank you. I have just checked up and you are correct.:):) I had assumed CIC had discontinued the paper based applications. Please check statements and links below. They may provide answers to your question.

"New: If your nomination is through an Express Entry stream, you must apply through the online system. This application package is only for people applying to the Provincial Nominee Class through the paper-based (non-Express Entry) process. Find out about how to apply through Express Entry." http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

"Note: If you have a nomination that is not for Express Entry, or it was issued before January 1, 2015, you must apply using the paper-based process. You cannot use this nomination for Express Entry." http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how-ee.asp

hi I need help!!

my EE profile saying that I am eligible for both FSW and CEC!!
recently I received NOI but still I did not receive anything regarding CEC!
Could you explain!

marcusvfm

Oct 3, 2016
AINP doesn't participate on EE, that's why it takes up to 24 months to get the PR.

Reactions: pretty_woman1

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017

Right on! :) :) :D

Reactions: Mithu3

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I belive u should answer 'No' as your pnp doesnt allow u apply under express entry.
Have u already applied paper based PR with help of your PNP?

Yes, I already applied for PR using the paper application. I also created an EE profile, but for some reason I am missing some points for my Canadian education :( The system just did not add up that for me:( what to do?

and yes, I put NO in the application where they asked me about a nomination by a province despite that I was nominated by the AINP!

ambryn

Jul 3, 2017
Hi every one, after following this forum for more than a week, ihave finally joined it. ive recently applied in EE and hoping to get ita asap, my crs is 434, not sure wat to expect in the coming draw. Wanna wish all of you success.

ambryn

Jul 3, 2017
i have read that police certificate is required from age 18 onwards, but is it okay if the duration is from birth date on wards? Will it be okay or i will have to get a revised police certificate? Please guide.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi every one, after following this forum for more than a week, ihave finally joined it. ive recently applied in EE and hoping to get ita asap, my crs is 434, not sure wat to expect in the coming draw. Wanna wish all of you success.
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am at 435 and very hopeful that we will get ITA it this draw. Wish you all the best.