Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Courtsy @Wandering Mind
A humble and heartfelt note to all the newbies on this thread who aren't aware of our "policies":

Please keep in mind that this is a Ray of Hope thread - we offer moral support and help to each other in every way we can while trying to keep a positive outlook even on the bleakest of situations.

We joke around because we want to keep things light hearted while we bite our nails and tear out our hair in frustration waiting for a draw week after week.

We make predictions based on nothing at all but pure wishful thinking.

We read (a lot) about current immigration regulations and trends on the IRCC website, this blog and elsewhere to keep up to date with news and how it would affect our chances of immigration to Canada.

We're very patient and nice people and we expect nothing but positivity and a sense of humour from fellow forum members.

We are here to help irrespective of nationality, race, religion, age, political views or gender and any offensive comments will be reported for deletion

And yes, a little bit of your own research would be very helpful to you before you ask a question that has been asked and answered a hundred times here.

Thank you for reading and welcome to the Ray of Hope.
Yes, these are the policies of RoH. What we going to do from now on, it will be the first post of the RoH Draw XX so all the newbies can see it first.

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Yes, these are the policies of RoH. What we going to do from now on, it will be the first post of the RoH Draw XX so all the newbies can see it first.
Hopefully.. but some newbies are so spoon fed they do not want to visit even the first page of a thread :( :mad:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
My points 430 as on june 1, draw came on may 31 for 413 points..WP expires july 20.
can anyone tell if my wp extension will be approved if points do not decrease to 430 before that.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
A draw next week or on Friday (however impossible based on their historical trend) could maximize all hopes.

Assuming same no. Of invitations.

If friday.. cutoff will be 413
If next wednesday.. cutoff will be between 420-425.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should i recreate my profile now as i have not recieved noi from ontario.i need Noi from ontario as backup since i am little disappointed by todays draw with cutoff 449

its been 18 days since i created my profile.

I am at 414.

I believe today or tomorrow is the right time to recreate.

Suggestions please.
Go for it. You will get NOI this Friday. Good luck :)

Reactions: lino82