+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
For OINP, one year continuous work experience within the last 5 years.

For FSW, it is within the last 10 years.
so For OINP, one year continuous work experience within the last 5 years on primary occupation right!!
if it is I am not qualified even though my crs 425!!!! duhhhh!!

Reactions: lino82

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I am afraid!

Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream Criteria
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:

Work Experience: A minimum of either:
one year work experience within the past five years according to the criteria under the Federal Skilled Workers Program
WHY it is said last 5 years work exp.?
so far I know 10 yrs back work exp.!!
OINP human capital stream requires work exp within 5 years and if trades category within last 3 years.....they are nominating based on occupations in demand and it is fair that they assume,someone who was last employed in 2006-07 may not be able to fulfill the requirements of employers even if he gets PR & will move on doing other job thereby beating the purpose of 'noc in demand' based nomination...

FSW EE is looking at people employable to move into Canada...and a guy who could do an NOC listed job even ten years back will still be employable ,even though not in same field....
In many cases the FSW EE PRs end up doing jobs totally different from their work experience...at least in initial years...

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I´m no expert, but some of the main problems people have when writing are small things like using "i" instead of "I", "loose" instead of "lose", "specially" and not "especially".

Many people don´t use enough paragraphs either. It´s easier for an examiner to read something that has proper pauses between each idea. Anyway, I got 8 in Writing the first time I took the test and my only preparation was watching a couple of YouTube videos. I used pencil by the way and my hand writing is horrible.

I had to take the IELTS again though, as I did not reach 8 in Listening which is the one that matters the most.
I know what you mean. People do make those kinds of mistakes. Don't think that is the case with me. I have to write business email on a daily basis and old enough to not make such amateur mistakes. I see you wrote with a pencil, but in my case i wrote with a really low quality pencil which my sister got at her work place. By the time i realized i made a mistake, i was at the end of task 2. Was too late. Listening is pain i know, needs a lot of focus. I am dreading the listening and reading, dear lord.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello
I got Ontario letter of interest as well. My score is just 333 and that is why i am very much interested to avail this golden opportunity. Can anyone guide me how should i go further ?
One more thing to ask. I have mistakenly wrote my full name in wrong order in sur name. My full name is Sd Motan Sed. N I have written Sed instead of Sd in the sur name in the express entry profile. But my full name is written Sd Motan Sed and even in the letter of interest its written Sd Motan Sed. Will that can effect my nomination in future?

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
yeees .. i felt unsecure at the time, and maybe i lost a great chance, but i called to ask for the recheck, and they said they almost never raised band scores...as you can see on my signature, i was bad at writing..
Ahh.. ignore it. I suggest you and many of our friends here a simple IELTS essay writing book "how to write at a 9 level" by Ryan T. Higgins. Best book.. I initially scored a 6.5. I jus came across this book only a day before my second attempt... I got 7.5 in writing! more than the score I got real confidence how to approach an essay in a simple way! Good luck.. you LL get a direct ITA with 408 itself before getting ur IELTS next attempt results ! :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I´m no expert, but some of the main problems people have when writing are small things like using "i" instead of "I", "loose" instead of "lose", "specially" and not "especially".

Many people don´t use enough paragraphs either. It´s easier for an examiner to read something that has proper pauses between each idea. Anyway, I got 8 in Writing the first time I took the test and my only preparation was watching a couple of YouTube videos. I used pencil by the way and my hand writing is horrible.

I had to take the IELTS again though, as I did not reach 8 in Listening which is the one that matters the most.
Yes, it is very important to use English correctly, you'd not only lose one band in IELTS or any language test, but also a life. I came across this sad news:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/26/bungee-instructors-poor-english-led-girl-jump-without-rope/

I know what you mean. People do make those kinds of mistakes. Don't think that is the case with me. I have to write business email on a daily basis and old enough to not make such amateur mistakes. I see you wrote with a pencil, but in my case i wrote with a really low quality pencil which my sister got at her work place. By the time i realized i made a mistake, i was at the end of task 2. Was too late. Listening is pain i know, needs a lot of focus. I am dreading the listening and reading, dear lord.
I am just curious, were you not provided with stationery? I have given IELTS three times with British Council and we were not allowed to bring anything inside the testing centre, except your ID and yourself o_O

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
so For OINP, one year continuous work experience within the last 5 years on primary occupation right!!
if it is I am not qualified even though my crs 425!!!! duhhhh!!
Yes, that is what it says. Have you received NOI?

Reactions: andieangel

A.Awan

May 26, 2017
Hong Kong
My CRS score is 387 with NOC 2173. I re-created my profile yesterday and I got Ontario NOI last night. Feeling really excited. But still need to arrange for PoF.
Also, I applied for IELTS re-evaluation 2 weeks ago for the score I used in my EE profile, will it cause any issues ?(I missed CLB 9 from 0.5 in speaking). Is it wise to wait for the re-evaluation to apply for OINP ?
I intend to live in Toronto anyways, so I don't mind intent of living. I just want the PR to happen ASAP, and not want do another IELTS for CLB 9 (did 3 times already).
Any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello People!

I am a NOC 2174 sitting at CRS 393 and received Ontario NOI. I am intending to submit the application, however, the "Proof of Compensation" is really bothering me. I can provide the proof for my current employer by pay slips or bank transactions, but not for the previous two I worked for. They nevery gave any pay slip, and the bank accounts are no longer active. I do have the reference letters exactly as per the CIC format from them and salary details are on the letter. Will that be enough?

I need help!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
My CRS score is 387 with NOC 2173. I re-created my profile yesterday and I got Ontario NOI last night. Feeling really excited. But still need to arrange for PoF.
Also, I applied for IELTS re-evaluation 2 weeks ago for the score I used in my EE profile, will it cause any issues ?(I missed CLB 9 from 0.5 in speaking). Is it wise to wait for the re-evaluation to apply for OINP ?
I intend to live in Toronto anyways, so I don't mind intent of living. I just want the PR to happen ASAP, and not want do another IELTS for CLB 9 (did 3 times already).
Any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks
Hello People!

I am a NOC 2174 sitting at CRS 393 and received Ontario NOI. I am intending to submit the application, however, the "Proof of Compensation" is really bothering me. I can provide the proof for my current employer by pay slips or bank transactions, but not for the previous two I worked for. They nevery gave any pay slip, and the bank accounts are no longer active. I do have the reference letters exactly as per the CIC format from them and salary details are on the letter. Will that be enough?

I need help!
Thanks i got Noi today morning from ontario.

Noc 0213
It is confirmed, OINP has really decreased its cut-off. They know most of those who received NOI with CRS more than 400 will not submit their application soon (including me!).

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
you can nail listening by practice...the test is designed in a way to assess the ability to comprehend complex twisted conversations as well...there would be 2-3 twisters that confuse you for sure...which gives a feeling a wrong option to be the correct one...one need to improve alertness greatly to get those 2-3 & that's the difference btn CLB9 & 10...
so make it a point to try (if possible) all the listening tests from the Cambridge link...it helped me with my listening...
http://ieltsonlinetests.com/catalogue
:)...

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello
I got Ontario letter of interest as well. My score is just 333 and that is why i am very much interested to avail this golden opportunity. Can anyone guide me how should i go further ?
One more thing to ask. I have mistakenly wrote my full name in wrong order in sur name. My full name is Sd Motan Sed. N I have written Sed instead of Sd in the sur name in the express entry profile. But my full name is written Sd Motan Sed and even in the letter of interest its written Sd Motan Sed. Will that can effect my nomination in future?
see the thread here below...provincial nomination help will be easily available there...ROH brings you hope,optimism,encouragement...& guide on the basic technicalities...nitty gritties & other queries browse through the threads first & do bit of own research first so that you can ask specific questions (like about the name...but I'm sure such issues have already been discussed in the threads )
good to hear about your NOI:)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

keyur sharma

Dec 3, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
1/07/2017
Doc's Request.
12/08/2017
Nomination.....
12/07/2017
AOR Received.
12/08/2017
IELTS Request
31/05/2017
Med's Request
12/08/2017
Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
I am at 447 and I m so pissed because of last draw.. when will be the next draw???

raj2017

May 22, 2017
I am afraid of the quota will be filled up quickly and CIC will slow down their draws and number of people:(:(:(
you don't need to be afraid, they have target to issue immigration to more then 1,20,000 ppl and so far only 50k ITAs are issued they also know only 50% of total ITAs issued materialised into ultimate PR and hence, i believe that the quota is only half way through and if they want to achieve their target then they will have to continue issuing ITAs at earlier frequencies.