+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I have a small doubt
I have heard it is important that your work experience and your educational qualification should be relevant and match with each other. In that case, I have done B. Com. and MBA in finance and I have worked as an online tutor and a team leader for 1 year and as an academic counselor for 3 years.
I have got an ITA on 31st May, 2017 and now when I am collecting my documents, someone came up-to me and told me about this and now I am really scared.
Do I have the chances of not getting a VISA on the basis of this consideration?
Please experts help me out in clearing this doubt, it will help others also a lot, I will be really thankful to you.
No correlation between your education and work experience.
All you need to do is to identify your NOC carefully and the duties on your letter should match the code.

Reactions: ravleen

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I missed mentioning my souse middle name in EE profile.
Should I create a new one or I will be able to update it after ITA? Please help!

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
At present an IELTS score is valid for a two year period for Australian General Skilled Migration (GSM) applications. From 1st July this IELTS score validity period will be extended to three years. This is part of the numerous changes to the GSM visa program to occur from July 1, 2012.

Its on GOOGLE.....
So in future the IELTS Validity may extend to 3 years...

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I missed mentioning my souse middle name in EE profile.
Should I create a new one or I will be able to update it after ITA? Please help!
you will be able to update it later. Havent u mentioned as it is in the passport?

Nevertheless u will be able to change it in eAPR but write an LOE

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
U practiced for how long!??? 2 -3 wks is enuff if one practice daily for a few hours???
Hi Mahnbab1,
I practised for 2 weeks, for as many free hours as I could get based on my schedule then. I had 3 days off per week, so I spent more hours studying on those off days. It was practise, practise and more practise.

All the best!

Reactions: Mahnbab1

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've read both articles. The second one should give us all renewed hope as it seems as if the large draw sizes will indeed continue throughout the rest of the year (as some of you had said). It is therefore inevitable that the scores will fall below the 400 mark. Start preparing documents and sort out PoF gentle people.
ITA looming for us!!! ;).
Canada here we come!!!:D
The first article definitely dampens the mood a bit for the rest of the week. But hey! on the bright note, there could be back to back draw in the offing. Lets hope 400 mark will be breached by July end :)

Reactions: andieangel

at_tahira

Jun 6, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
It can happen today, the error message on the login screen isnt there now. it depends on CIC if they really wish to do a draw this week, it can be today or tomorrow.
hiya, as per CIC news updates yesterday regarding the next draw, it states that

"At the time of those (june 6) changes, IRCC stated that ‘the CRS scores of all profiles in the pool will be updated automatically before the next invitation round after the updates. This could take up to two weeks.’
Consequently, it may be some days until the next draw occurs, as IRCC is updating the CRS points score for all profiles in the pool. Candidates who stand to gain points as a result of the June 6 changes may be assured those points will be counted in their score for the next draw."

Hence, the draw could be next Wednesday and not this week.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I have a small doubt
I have heard it is important that your work experience and your educational qualification should be relevant and match with each other. In that case, I have done B. Com. and MBA in finance and I have worked as an online tutor and a team leader for 1 year and as an academic counselor for 3 years.
I have got an ITA on 31st May, 2017 and now when I am collecting my documents, someone came up-to me and told me about this and now I am really scared.
Do I have the chances of not getting a VISA on the basis of this consideration?
Please experts help me out in clearing this doubt, it will help others also a lot, I will be really thankful to you.
Not relevant mate! Not unless you earned your work experience in Canada. All that is required is your job duties and responsibilities which should match 60-70%, check for the percentage with seniors though, as stated in the official website. I am an MBA myself and i am working as a abroad study counselor, hence i am bit unsure if they will accept my work experience in a private education institute that specializes in sending students abroad rather than in a proper academic institution. Will find out hopefully.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Looks like the next draw could take days. Bummer.

Patriot17

Apr 20, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
Hi All,

Can any of the seniors advise me if I need to sign up for the job bank for completing express entry profile? I guess there was some news last week that said its not mandatory to register for the job bank

Any inputs will be much appreciated

All the best to everyone..