+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Guys please help

As we all know, recently 15 points has been added to our profile who has a sibling in CANADA and CIC specifies that Birth Certificate of the Primary applicant and the Sibling need to be provided to prove that both have the same parent.

In my case, in Birth Certificates the parents name are matching, but there are some mismatches in other documents for eg

Parents Names in Primary applicants passport and Sibling's passport are not matching ( missing part in spelling, house name, middle name ) and moreover parent's passport name have also dissimilarities.

To sum Up, What document is needed to be submitted to CIC to prove that different name ( missing part in spelling, house name, middle name ) belongs to the one and only same person ( in case of Parent's name of the applicant)

Anyone has come across such a situation ? please put your comments

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
I won't fully agree with you on this. With the newly introduced 30 points for French and 15 for candidates with siblings, nobody knows what's coming next.

Could not agree more with you buddy ^^^ they know full well if they are 435 and above at the moment they are practically guaranteed an ITA! They just come here to show off!!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello Andie :) Hope you are having a nice weekend. So nice of you to respond. I do not actually want to go the NOI route, i only want to keep it as a back up plan. And i completely agree with you in relation to investment rather than spending 1500$. After all Ontario/Canada are giving us an opportunity to make much much more in return. As my profile is exactly a month old and after the recent changes, i was skeptic to re-create my profile with CRS tie-break thing. I have waited so many years and i can certainly wait one more draw if the tie-break will work to my dis-advantage for a single draw. I am lil concerned that CRS drop will be far less significant from now on. Even if i get the NOI i will still appear in IELTS for one last try to get a direct ITA, and if i fail again i will proceed with the OINP. Of course i am a bit cash strapped at the moment and would like to save some, but the main thing i have learned is the document list for OINP is far more demanding than Federal itself. I do not have best of the relation with my CEO at the moment and if they knew i need documents to immigrate to Canada, i fear they might sabotage my plan if the inquiry is done again and again. I heard that if the documents are in order it is far less likely Federal program will make an inquiry for work, but very likely they might do it anyhow. My intention is for as less inquiry as possible. Ontario will be the province i will be heading no matter what. Hence i will re-create my profile and see if the next Friday will be a good Friday :) Good day :)
Everything is gonna turn out the way it should! Don't worry! You are going to Ontario no matter what! Do you know the saying...be careful what you wish for! Well one day when you are in Ontario and freezing your butt due to Canada's winter you will have to say to yourself...well this is what I signed up for! :D This goes for everyone here! Including myself! :)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everything is gonna turn out the way it should! Don't worry! You are going to Ontario no matter what! Do you know the saying...be careful what you wish for! Well one day when you are in Ontario and freezing your butt due to Canada's winter you will have to say to yourself...well this is what I signed up for! :D This goes for everyone here! Including myself! :)
You're so funny and cheerful lol :) So happy to give you your 200th like ;)

Reactions: andieangel

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
How many people do you think there are in the pool with this new points?
I really can't tell. My husband and I argue about this daily. While I believe lots of younger plp with French and English tests, and with siblings in Canada are entering the pool daily, he's of the opinion that they're not as many as I suppose. I actually fear that the next cut off might be as high as 450, he thinks it will be much lower.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
I really can't tell. My husband and I argue about this daily. While I believe lots of younger plp with French and English tests, and with siblings in Canada are entering the pool daily, he's of the opinion that they're not as many as I suppose. I actually fear that the next cut off might be as high as 450, he thinks it will be much lower.
Your husband is right, Sis. :)

Scorpion555

Jun 11, 2017
Hello All, New as a member but have been following the forum for months..

I created 2 profiles earlier and withdrew them both.. Against one EE profile I see it states Profile Withdrawn, Against the other it the status says update not submitted but I do have a profile withdrawn message for that profile. Just wanted to ask if thats ok..

My current EE profile was created on a new mail ID and has been active for a few months..

Is it really important to have a profile withdrawn status against my old profile/s?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
As per my calculations CIC will issue about 100,000 ITA's or more this year. Therefore, I don't think that size of ITA will fall below 3,200.

From Past few weeks we are having draws after 14 Days, so the next expected date is 14th May with Scores still 410 or below.

It is also expected that OINP will issue Nominations just before the next draw.
Your words are music to my ears! Thanks!

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Your husband is right, Sis. :)
I agree
As my husband says...wife always has to listen to her husband! :D Then I wanna slap him! :D But yeah, in this case, listen to your husband! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Is it a good idea to re-create a profile tonight for NOI on Friday or i should wait couple of days? What do you think Andie?
It takes 24 hours for profile to be active, right? Are you sure they will be giving NOIs on Friday, if yes, I would do it tonight. What is your CRS?

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It takes 24 hours for profile to be active, right? Are you sure they will be giving NOIs on Friday, if yes, I would do it tonight. What is your CRS?
Friday has been the recent trend for OINP. Many members from the forum got it late at night on Friday including a guy from my vibergroup. CRS 403.