+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

adspiercy

May 13, 2017
NOC Code......
HI al,

Quick question about proof of funds. On another forum I have read that you need to have the POF in your acount and liquid at the point you create your EE profile, not at the point of submitting your ITA. Does anyone know if this i correct?

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
No need to read 17 pages but if you only went back for 1 page you could see answer to your question. And also in the end if something is really important to you as is for us here, about the draws, cut offs and documentation then you make an effort to find info on all sides rather than just asking random question. It's called being proactive!

Kind regards!
I'm sure u have lot of free time for being proactive that's y keep replying un-necessarily keep it up I'm sure u will the 1st one to land

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
HI al,

Quick question about proof of funds. On another forum I have read that you need to have the POF in your acount and liquid at the point you create your EE profile, not at the point of submitting your ITA. Does anyone know if this i correct?
All they care about is for you to have had that much cash for the last 6 months or more - it proves that it's yours to use when you land in Canada and you didn't just borrow it to show IRCC.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
We can only speculate it could be every two Wednesdays. But sometimes they've done it on Fridays or even other days. However, in 90% of ocassions they've done it on Wednesdays, every two weeks.
Because this is a Ray of Hope thread, we want to be positive and think it could happen this Wednesday, even if it's been only a week since last draw. Just because it happened last April that they did 3 back to back draws.

Lastly, you can search forums for questions that someone might have posted before. We try to be as decent and helpful here with all fellow applicants, but sometimes it's tiresome when in the same thread the same question comes multiple times.
Hope you can understand. We're all here to help each other.
Warm regards.
Thanks for the response Ivan. I've been on this forum a while now I tried to search before asking the question but cuz there are so many posts an replys u tend to miss them even if it's right infront of you, anyways thanks again and best of luck

Regards

adspiercy

May 13, 2017
NOC Code......
All they care about is for you to have had that much cash for the last 6 months or more - it proves that it's yours to use when you land in Canada and you didn't just borrow it to show IRCC.
We are selling our house to show the funds so currently don't have the money in our account, sales should have gone through before we submit an ITA (if we got one in the next few weeks). Alternative is that our in laws give us the money and supply a gift deed, again though the money is not in our account at the moment.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
We are selling our house to show the funds so currently don't have the money in our account, sales should have gone through before we submit an ITA (if we got one in the next few weeks). Alternative is that our in laws give us the money and supply a gift deed, again though the money is not in our account at the moment.
If u get the sale amount before eAPR that should not be a problem. U can show ur 6 months statement and for the huge credit out of sale u should show the sale deed and back it up with an LOE that wud suffice. Or if u r getting POF as a gift, get a gift deed done

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
If u get the sale amount before eAPR that should not be a problem. U can show ur 6 months statement and for the huge credit out of sale u should show the sale deed and back it up with an LOE that wud suffice. Or if u r getting POF as a gift, get a gift deed done
If i need to get a loan amount for PoF (proof of fund) from my Uncle or Dad or in-laws to my account before receiving ITA (expecting in another 1 month I may get ITA), what would be the case for that?. What we have to do that ?