+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
seems like the CRS cut off will be a 430 + judging by how many pages this is going haha. hope i am very wrong
Yup! You're totally wrong dude:Dbecause you know what? I made a new mathematical relation to find out what cut-off would be for the upcoming draw. The relation is:

Cut-off# = ROH number of pages - gap days (between draw#65 and #66) :mad:

Come on IRCC:D because you're driving us insane obviously:D

Now I can't help but thinking about hiking my lovely national park which is "Bnaff" :rolleyes: I'm really into hiking and camping:rolleyes:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yup! You're totally wrong dude:Dbecause you know what? I made a new mathematical relation to find out what cut-off would be for the upcoming draw. The relation is:

Cut-off# = ROH number of pages - gap days (between draw#65 and #66) :mad:

Come on IRCC:D because you're driving us insane obviously:D

Now I can't help but thinking about hiking my lovely national park which is "Bnaff" :rolleyes: I'm really into hiking and camping:rolleyes:
I like your attitude! :)

Reactions: iamxty and lino82

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
He explained well! Good luck! You are always welcomed to do your own research if you don't believe someone who gives you info out of hand.
Many thanks dear! :)Btw I had many friends from Croatia who worked with me in the same company. Very amazing people. Also they used to show me some pics of Croatia's nature It appealed to me!

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't remember the score distribution being updated before the draw, but to be fair I wasn't really paying attention last draw due to IELTS. :D
It's not! It's shown the same moment draw has taken place, only distribution hols data from few days before.

Reactions: vnt7

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Many thanks dear! :)Btw I had many friends from Croatia who worked with me in the same company. Very amazing people. Also they used to show me some pics of Croatia's nature It appealed to me!
No problem! ;) Yes, Croatia is truly s beautiful place, nature and the sea are amazing! Other things don't function unfortunately! :(

X

xibalban

I don't remember the score distribution being updated before the draw, but to be fair I wasn't really paying attention last draw due to IELTS. :D
It was updated in the 62nd Draw, and it was fun when IRCC had put some XXXX in place of the number of ITAs.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
YES i wanna visit old town dubrovnik!! AKA King's landing! Got Fans where ya at?

Reactions: andieangel

pammis

Mar 1, 2017
Hello All,
I am a Citizen in Canada and waiting for the draw for my Brother-in-law.
Its Canada's 150th Anniversary on July 1 ,2017, we are celebrating here. And we hope that Immigration Minister announces more than expected intake for this draw as a gift for all of us...fingers crossed....All the best to all of u.

X

xibalban

Hello All,
I am a Citizen in Canada and waiting for the draw for my Brother-in-law.
Its Canada's 150th Anniversary on July 1 ,2017, we are celebrating here. And we hope that Immigration Minister announces more than expected intake for this draw as a gift for all of us...fingers crossed....All the best to all of u.
Said like a true Canadian. Guys, learn!!