Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Please nobody take it personal, but in my opinion there should be a 3 months restriction in re-entering the pool after declining ITA.

I may wrong because I am not in the pool yet.
Doesn't make sense for CIC to have a waiting period for someone who has declined ITA..CIC wants more folks who have higher CRS to immigrate..

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
I agree with you, don't take it personally from me too! But as we saw, there is a lot of people declining ITA and re-entering pool and making bad statistics because it seems many have entered again and due to this CRS is not going down in the rate it should for us who are eagerly waiting for ITA which for us is worth as GOLD and someone is waisting it! Not fair!
CIC is issuing ITAs with a set target for each year.. they would have accounted factors for number of people declining ITAs and for number of people getting rejected.. So if more people decline ITAs and re enter the pool than what CIC estimated, accordingly more people will be invited or they will have more draws than planned initially..The targets for each year have to be met in any case..So no one loses their chance due to someone declining ITA..

Reactions: andieangel

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Expect a draw today???
Kepe 31st of May as the draw date. That's when a draw is most likely to happen. The CRS will fall of course unless a group of mysterious people joins the pool again between 450-600 segment. Hopefully, that won't be the case anymore for a long while. Based on the last pool stats, the score shall fall at or between 405-7 and not more.
And I strongly believe that the first draw of June will break the 400 (cutoff at 399).

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi,
I see in your signature you are waiting for USA police certificate. Are you in the US or outside? If outside, which country are you in? I am asking, because I am in a similar situation. I am in Australia, but have to get a police clearance from US as I did my undergrad there. I went to the local police station yesterday to get the fingerprints on the FBI form and they said they will be charging $125 just to let me use their stamp pad and witness my signatures. I think that's an awful sum of money just to put your signature on a piece of paper. Could you tell me how you sent your fingerprints to FBI? Did you do it yourself or got it from a law enforcement agency? It takes about 60 days for FBI to provide the certificate so I want to send it off to them ASAP.
Will really appreciate your reply.
Hi, I am not in the US, I am in Uzbekistan, It is good that your police at least agreed to let you use their ink and etc. I have had to persuade them to get my fingerprints, though free of charge. Try to find some alternative, I think fingerprinting and inks themselves are commercially available in Australia while they are not in my country. And yeah, do it ASAP. I got mine delivered on May 24.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hey Umidjon, is there any benefit in accepting the provincial nominee besides the 600 points?
Let me explain. Actually I'm well positioned in the pool and I will get the ITA in the next round, unless any unexpected event happens. I received an invitation from ON for Provincial Nominee but as far as I know it will cost me 1500$ extra.
Thus I was curious if those money will just buy me an extra 600 points or other benefits also?
Thank you and fingers crossed on a round of invitations happening today!
Hi ArjonDJ, As far as I know, no other benefit of accepting nomination. Your score is pretty high, and u will get invitation in the next draw. So I think it is better to not accept nomination and go with direct ITA.:)

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Hi, I am not in the US, I am in Uzbekistan, It is good that your police at least agreed to let you use their ink and etc. I have had to persuade them to get my fingerprints, though free of charge. Try to find some alternative, I think fingerprinting and inks themselves are commercially available in Australia while they are not in my country. And yeah, do it ASAP. I got mine delivered on May 24.
I was recently informed that the only people in Australia who can sign on the fingerprint form are the law enforcement agency. So, I guess I have to pay the $125 to get my fingerprints after all.
How long did it take for you to get the FBI clearance? I mean after you mailed it off to them how long did it take for them to give you the police clearance?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Wow..thats grt...then

I should also go for it now...My ielts is expiring on 13 June...It's better that i accept the noi ryt away... Isn't it
June 13 is pretty soon, I am afraid you will have problems with this expiration date , maybe you will consider retaking the test

somak2001

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Kepe 31st of May as the draw date. That's when a draw is most likely to happen. The CRS will fall of course unless a group of mysterious people joins the pool again between 450-600 segment. Hopefully, that won't be the case anymore for a long while. Based on the last pool stats, the score shall fall at or between 405-7 and not more.
And I strongly believe that the first draw of June will break the 400 (cutoff at 399).
I think the draw will be on 1st or 2nd June.. But I agree with your cutoff predictions..

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I was recently informed that the only people in Australia who can sign on the fingerprint form are the law enforcement agency. So, I guess I have to pay the $125 to get my fingerprints after all.
How long did it take for you to get the FBI clearance? I mean after you mailed it off to them how long did it take for them to give you the police clearance?
I have actually only started the process . My application was delivered to FBI office on May 24 :), So I expect to receive it in 80 days or so

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
I have actually only started the process . My application was delivered to FBI office on May 24 :), So I expect to receive it in 80 days or so
ohh! if we get the direct ita how long do we have max to submit all the documents? is it 90 days? then i will not have enough time to get the fbi clearance :(

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
ohh! if we get the direct ita how long do we have max to submit all the documents? is it 90 days? then i will not have enough time to get the fbi clearance :(
Yes 90 days.. Apply for FBI PCC immediately if you are expecting an ITA soon..You don't need to wait till you receive your ITA

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, you are given 90 days to submit your application. If you are not living in the United States anymore and won't be living again in anytime soon, it is better to apply for PCC right away.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
No you apply for it ASAP, I heard that you can submit your post ITA application and show proof that you sent your PCC application to FBI. You would then need to upload it once you receive the report from FBI

Reactions: pessacanada