+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hello dear forum members
Greetings

Sorry guys i know this is not the thread for my question. Unfortunately, i didn't get any attention at all for my query in the sticky thread, hence the copy and paste, lol.

I recently recreated my express entry profile. I am confused with one thing in the profile. If any experienced members can clarify my confusion, that would be of great help. I applied for permanent residency back in 2014. First it was returned to me because of incompleteness. I gathered the required documents and re-applied the same year. Unfortunately by then quota was filled and my documents were returned again.

Now my question is, in the section has this person applied or got rejected for visa before, what should i mention. If i say no, i did apply for the PR, however if i say yes, i do not have UCI number because my application was not processed, there was only initial screening.

So what should i mention, say yes and leave the UCI section blank and include LoE after i get the ITA or i leave it No like it is. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Cheers.
I think in your case, your answer would be NO.
You did apply for the PR but it was not rejected. It was not processed. It was returned due to incompleteness and was nulled once the quota was filled up.
I believe they are considering only those cases which are REJECTED due to some issues and not RETURNED.

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think in your case, your answer would be NO.
You did apply for the PR but it was not rejected. It was not processed. It was returned due to incompleteness and was nulled once the quota was filled up.
I believe they are considering only those cases which are REJECTED due to some issues and not RETURNED.
Thank a ton mate! No +1 anymore, so gave you a like instead ;)

I was thinking of the same thing that is why i selected No. But wanted to be sure. I appreciate your help very much. Just one final question, if i receive ITA in future and i apply for the PR, do i have put the letter that was sent by the CPC Nova Scotia with the application when my documents were returned? Thanks a lot again.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
We all know that, but it still doesn't stop us from expecting the impossible ;)

Good luck everyone! Keep the refresh party going ;)
That's the spirit! We will all go to Canada. Keep this Ray active! Good luck to all :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
That's the spirit! We will all go to Canada. Keep this Ray active! Good luck to all :)
How many people are here, who strongly think 400 will be breached in next three or four draws? I am one of them and claiming it based on pool stats of the last few draws.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
How many people are here, who strongly think 400 will be breached in next three or four draws? I am one of them and claiming it based on pool stats of the last few draws.
I feel 400 will definitely be breached but I am uncertain about it happening anytime soon. I'm basing it on the fact that a lot of new people, who were earlier apprehensive about entering the pool due to scores lower than 450, are now considering express entry.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and your analysis is correct, and everyone waiting in the pool receives ITA soon.

Good luck to us.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I feel 400 will definitely be breached but I am uncertain about it happening anytime soon. I'm basing it on the fact that a lot of new people, who were earlier apprehensive about entering the pool due to scores lower than 450, are now considering express entry.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong and your analysis is correct, and everyone waiting in the pool receives ITA soon.

Good luck to us.
Also, the draw today will give a clear indication for future trends.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Maybe 2-3 months after the 6th June changes to the CRS.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I think , it may well reach 400, but for that to happen there should be 2 or 3 draws held quickly with 1 week time in between. This would not allow express entry pool to be filled up quickly.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think , it may well reach 400, but for that to happen there should be 2 or 3 draws held quickly with 1 week time in between. This would not allow express entry pool to be filled up quickly.
I believe if we have a draw in the consecutive week right after this one, CRS will definitely touch 400. The pool is not that as dense as it was expected to be until 380.

Reactions: Virgo86

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Exactly 12 hours to go guys!! I'll return after 11 hours to spend an hour to read the "unread posts", that piles up.

Today's cut-off: CRS 408. Call me biased and selfish, as that's my score. :D

See you fellas, and good luck to us all!!
That's my score too so no objections here :D