+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

s747

May 11, 2017
I just married in February 2017 and I already applied Spouse open work permit for her in March 2017. With Accompanying my wife my crs is 406 and without accompanying is 436 so I had choose second option just to get direct ITA.
Hi, pls check with your lawyer once on this.. as one of my friend did this but now struggling to get PR for his wife now. In visitor visa, no medical support nothing....in their records, applicant selected not to take his spouse, primary applicant file always being referred. Would advice check with your lawyer once for second opinion

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
Though m hopeful to read positive vibes here but the stats suggest otherwise..
recent trend shows over 2000 people with CRS 420+ adding to pool every week,which makes pretty difficult for 420 and less to be picked up if draw is conducted every alternate week. The crs cutoff post June 6 will remain at least 435/440ish till Nov Dec as experts say n CIC is committed to fill their appetite for 2017 with profiles above 420..my fellow candidates from India,phillipines,pakistan,n China r never gonna let that 420+ club drained for CIC. Also once French starts earning 15 additional points,we can expect more profiles from ex French colonies in Africa whr French is still second language.

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Ok, cool

Yes, you will. It takes approximately 24 hours for the changes to get reflected.
If the draw happens today, however, the changes won't be reflected yet.
But don't worry, draws happens on wednesdays on most occassions.
Wednesday : Once
Ok, cool

Yes, you will. It takes approximately 24 hours for the changes to get reflected.
If the draw happens today, however, the changes won't be reflected yet.
But don't worry, draws happens on wednesdays on most occassions.
Hey One more question.The liquid amount which supposed to be in our account , how many month matured it should be ? 4/ 6?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Wednesday : Once

Hey One more question.The liquid amount which supposed to be in our account , how many month matured it should be ? 4/ 6?
They say 3 to 6 months.
Preferably at least 6 months.
However, if you have constan deposits from salary and get to the amount at least 3 months before sending the statements, I think they can accept it. They want to know if the money is really yours and if you're going to use it in Canada.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I got NOI from ontario on CRS 402 and now I want to add my wife's WES to make CRS 410, can I make changes to my EE profile after getting NOI? or if I will give IELTS again and update my profile, will it affect NOI?
as long as your CRS remains above 400, yes you can but before submitting PNP application!

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
They say 3 to 6 months.
However, if you have constan deposits from salary and get to the amount at least 3 months before sending the statements, I think they can accept it. They want to know if the money is really yours and if you're going to use it in Canada.
If the money is gifted from parents then , will the gift affidavit , with 4 months of maturity of the fund is good enough ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
If the money is gifted from parents then , will the gift affidavit , with 4 months of maturity of the fund is good enough ?
Yes, it will. With a gift deed the amount of time fund have spent in your account doesn't matter.

Regards

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Though m hopeful to read positive vibes here but the stats suggest otherwise..
recent trend shows over 2000 people with CRS 420+ adding to pool every week,which makes pretty difficult for 420 and less to be picked up if draw is conducted every alternate week. The crs cutoff post June 6 will remain at least 435/440ish till Nov Dec as experts say n CIC is committed to fill their appetite for 2017 with profiles above 420..my fellow candidates from India,phillipines,pakistan,n China r never gonna let that 420+ club drained for CIC. Also once French starts earning 15 additional points,we can expect more profiles from ex French colonies in Africa whr French is still second language.
You're painting a very gloomy picture for those of us hovering at 400 points :(

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
They say 3 to 6 months.
The idea is to minimize the difference between you current and average balance in order to show stability. If there is a significant difference between the two amounts you will need to explain the source of your funds e.g gift deed or disposal of assets. Therefore, as you have rightly stated, it's best to keep the funds for six months or be ready to provide proof of funds.

"However, if you have constant deposits from salary and get to the amount at least 3 months before sending the statements, I think they can accept it."

The above quoted case will likely be rejected as the ave. and current balance will have a major difference. They are very strict on this.

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: ivancabrer

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Yes, it will. With a gift deed the amount of time fund have spent in your account doesn't matter.

Regards
And since that money is transferred to the respective account, I should maintain that limit , in my account till I get my PR right ???? and one more thing ... when should I get the gift dead done ??? In what stage of application, we need to show the POF?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
The idea is to minimize the difference between you current and average balance in order to show stability. If there is a significant difference between the two amounts you will need to explain the source of your funds e.g gift deed or disposal of assets. Therefore, as you have rightly stated, it's best to keep the funds for six months or be ready to provide proof of funds.

"However, if you have constant deposits from salary and get to the amount at least 3 months before sending the statements, I think they can accept it."

The quoted case will likely be rejected as the ave. and current balance will have a major difference. They are very strict on this.

Regards
Understood. Thank you for your clarification.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
And since that money is transferred to the respective account, I should maintain that limit , in my account till I get my PR right ???? and one more thing ... when should I get the gift dead done ??? In what stage of application, we need to show the POF?
1) Yes, in fact you need to have access to it when you land. The immigration officers may ask you for POF as you enter Canada for the first time.
2) It can be done at any time, you just need to submit it under POF in your PR application (post-ITA).

Regards

Reactions: ivancabrer

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
1) Yes, in fact you need to have access to it when you land. The immigration officers may ask you for POF as you enter Canada for the first time.
2) It can be done at any time, you just need to submit it under POF in your PR application (post-ITA).

Regards
Thanks a ton and 2 more things to clarify
1.)This fund is been in my account only for a month, and now since it's a gift deed, does the maturity time(4 month/6 month) matters?
2.)I might get ITA in a week, so can I apply for PR like on the 80th day ?(since we have 90 days of time) because by then it would be matured for 4 months

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
Hello friends,

My crs was 411, But i just received my new IELTS score which makes it 478.

I have just updated it into my EE profile. But someone on this forum said that its gonna take 24hrs to reflect changes into profile.

Does that mean i cannot get ITA in this upcoming draw. which is probably gonna occur this wednesday ..???

Please REPLY........!!!!!!! :rolleyes: