Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys, can someone please share the link where it says that CRS 400+ and new profile candidates will get Ontario NOI??

My CRS is 411 and I still haven't received NOI, although as far as I know my profile has not been recreated.

I m not even sure though as my lawyer is doing it for me but seems like he isnt doing a great job at it :(
You should ask your lawyer about re-creating your profile due to NOI!

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
H

Hlo guys...My profile was made in sept 2015 and then renewed in sept 2016.what do u all suggest for the recreation of my profile my CRS is 409
Better to create a new one I guess. You are hopefully about to receive an ITA. It is better that you create a new one so that your profile does not expire during the application process. I do not know if this happens or it doesn't.. just saying!

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Guys I have a question please? My IELTs should hopefully come in May 26th online can I still use the unofficial result to create an EE profile? Please advise

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Better to create a new one I guess. You are hopefully about to receive an ITA. It is better that you create a new one so that your profile does not expire during the application process. I do not know if this happens or it doesn't.. just saying!
I think u r right..Let me speak to my lawyer thank you for suggesting

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have a question please? My IELTs should hopefully come in May 26th online can I still use the unofficial result to create an EE profile? Please advise
yes u can but u need the Test Report Form number at the time of creating the EE Profile. if you have taken ur IELTS with IDP then they do provide the TRF number online. I don't have any experience with BC but i have heard people saying that BC doesn't give TRF number online.

Hope this helps.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H

Hlo guys...My profile was made in sept 2015 and then renewed in sept 2016.what do u all suggest for the recreation of my profile my CRS is 409
though ur profile is active as if now but creating a new profile would give you a high possibility to receive a NOI from Ontario too. Moreover, creating a new profile is hardly any job. you can do that yourself in maximum two hours even if u go real slow.

So, as this is a win-win situation with nothing to loose, hence creating a new profile is highly recommended.

Reactions: M DEV

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PREDICTIONS::::::

So guys what are we predicting for this week???
1. Draw this week: YES/NO
2. No. of invites:
3. CRS Score:

i feel that the draw would be this wednesday for sure.
Number of invites would be:3663
CRS Score would be: 417

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

2. No. of invites:
3. CRS Score:

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

2. No. of invites:
3. CRS Score:

1. Draw this week: Hell yeah!
2. No. of invites: not sure but around 3.7 expectedly.
3. CRS Score: 415-411 I hope.. the lower the better :rolleyes::rolleyes: