+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

cooperstation

Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Of the topic question guys, is it a problem if I do upfront medical exam? I called clinic and they say it's ok. What do you think?
I would recommend doing it after ITA.. since validity of your medical exam is for 1 year.. and once PR is issued you have to land within the expiry of your medical exam...else you have to do it again..

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I would recommend doing it after ITA.. since validity of your medical exam is for 1 year.. and once PR is issued you have to land within the expiry of your medical exam...else you have to do it again..
I think I will land within a year, hoping for it anyway! :) And I am thinking to myself that as soon as I get ITA I want to have everything ready so that in couple of days I submit my application!

s747

May 11, 2017
On the day of draw, whether CIC pick from whosoever available on pool that day. Or. Considers 3-4 day earlier day pool...becoz on 4th may, in cic website I think they considered whosoever on pool till 28 April. Pls let me know any insights

X

xibalban

On the day of draw, whether CIC pick from whosoever available on pool that day. Or. Considers 3-4 day earlier day pool...becoz on 4th may, in cic website I think they considered whosoever on pool till 28 April. Pls let me know any insights
They will consider the instant when the draw takes place (precise time too), which is mentioned in detail in the Rounds of Invitation page.

However, they may release a breakdown of the CRS standings from a previous date. For instance, the last draw was on 4th May, but they provided a breakdown of 28th April CRS (and that's triggering your question, right?).

Updates to your profile (and scores if any) usually takes 24 hours, and hence it is always best to avoid updates to your profile during anticipated days of a draw (mostly a Wednesday).

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Can someone help me please figure out if physicians can still get NOI from Ontario?
Getting noi from ontario has nothing to do with noc
Just need 400+ score, fresh ee profile/recreated, bachelors degree! Good luck

funter28

May 20, 2015
I have recreated my profile. Received xongratz letter of being in the express entry pool and also updated my job bank registration..however it still showing additional criteria pending. Can any one please guide me where i made a mistake?

cooperstation

Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have recreated my profile. Received xongratz letter of being in the express entry pool and also updated my job bank registration..however it still showing additional criteria pending. Can any one please guide me where i made a mistake?
It will take some time to reflect the correct status...so hang on..

s747

May 11, 2017
Withdraw & Recreate new profile, sometimes it does happens and takes some time to reflect.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h
how much time has passed. u need to wait for 24-36 hrs

Last edited:

Zondervan

Apr 14, 2017
The next two draws will go up likely to a range from 418 -427.
After that the draws will decline to 405-408 in first week of june and ontario's benchmark of 400+ crs score will go down by nearly 15 points to 380-385+crs score in the end of june .
So all who are between 380-420 should not feel disheartened as christmas is waiting early for all of us by 15th july...

Rest hope keeps us alive! and all the best everyone.
How do you know this? You have to provide proof.

Reactions: kushagra452

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
Hey guys, can someone please share the link where it says that CRS 400+ and new profile candidates will get Ontario NOI??

My CRS is 411 and I still haven't received NOI, although as far as I know my profile has not been recreated.

I m not even sure though as my lawyer is doing it for me but seems like he isnt doing a great job at it :(

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How do you know this? You have to provide proof.
I don't think he/she has to provide proof! It's his/her's logic and gut! And there nothing wrong with that! I say great post to that quote! :) Thinking the same when it comes to CRS and where is headed!