+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Guys I need an advice, I'm currently sitting at 405 and considering another ielts. Should I wait a bit or its best to register for another one asap? Is there any chance the cutoff will drop to 405.

Immime2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
No draw tomorrow people. I am 100% sure!! I am at 411 hoping for a draw to come down but I am very sure that there is no draw tomorrow!
Yeah, it is unlikely they will have one tomorrow, but if they do have one, it will definitely be lower than 411, so you should be crossing your fingers and hoping for one tomorrow!

Reactions: iamtheniravp

iamtheniravp

Aug 17, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
o_O How can you be 100% sure of it?, maybe an 80%. There's always a little ray of hope.
It is very difficult, I know. But they made 3 rounds in a row in April. So it's not impossible ;)

I got to know from a friend who has been observing pattern of draws for almost 6 months now. If there is a maintenance on CIC website, they don't do draw that week. There was maintenance on Sunday!!

iamtheniravp

Aug 17, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, it is unlikely they will have one tomorrow, but if they do have one, it will definitely be lower than 411, so you should be crossing your fingers and hoping for one tomorrow!
You are getting a party if it's tomorrow and lower than 411!!

iamtheniravp

Aug 17, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I need an advice, I'm currently sitting at 405 and considering another ielts. Should I wait a bit or its best to register for another one asap? Is there any chance the cutoff will drop to 405.
Go for the test bro!! Don't wait!! I am sure you will do better.

Immime2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Depends on how urgent you need to get an ITA, I would wait 1-2 rounds, if the trend downwards continues, I would wait and not waste the money on the test, if the trend doesn't hold, I would go for the test. Check the graph in my prediction thread to give you an idea of the trend:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/here-is-why-crs-will-definitely-go-below-400-very-soon.489638/

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I got to know from a friend who has been observing pattern of draws for almost 6 months now. If there is a maintenance on CIC website, they don't do draw that week. There was maintenance on Sunday!!
:) I understand.
But anyways, they're so unpredictable. They did a draw on thursday last week. So, even if I won't be hitting refresh all day tomorrow, I'll check once or twice (just in case :p).

iamtheniravp

Aug 17, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) I understand.
But anyways, they're so unpredictable. They did a draw on thursday last week. So, even if I won't be hitting refresh all day tomorrow, I'll check once or twice (just in case :p).
Once or twice ? I check 20 times even when I know that no draw would happen. I am betting on Friday.

Reactions: ivancabrer

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Once or twice ? I check 20 times even when I know that no draw would happen. I am betting on Friday.
It would be great :D. Any day this week, I'll take it :rolleyes:

By the way, not related to the previous point, I'm already loving the new design. Finally I can read it on my phone without having to zoom.
It was slow as a snail this morning, but it seems they fixed it.
Great work! :)

Reactions: Onayimi

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
If nothing unusual happens in the future draws, the score will be below 400 at the end of July, 2017.
With the addition of 15 points to candidates with close relations in Canada and another 30 points to plp with French and English, I expect the scores to stay well above 400 from June 6, 2017.

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
All people who missed the 415 draw have been accumulating in the pool since April 19.. It is almost impossible that we will see 415 again, especially if there is no draw tmrw. Just a thought...