+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

X

xibalban

I've previously posted in some Ray of Hope thread that the scores can come down to 380 range (or lower) by the end of 2017, considering the current trends.

Just dropped down here to wish everyone the best!! Keep your hopes alive.

I'm not yet in the pool, as I am awaiting my ECA.
(check my status in signature)

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you, who has CRS score of 400+, has received the provincial nomination.

I submitted my EE application on 23-Apr and so far I haven't received the nomination from Ontario. My understanding is candidates with 400+ score normally gets the nomination option instantly.

My score is 410.

Thanks

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
kukreja.vijayk said:
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you, who has CRS score of 400+, has received the provincial nomination.

I submitted my EE application on 23-Apr and so far I haven't received the nomination from Ontario. My understanding is candidates with 400+ score normally gets the nomination option instantly.

My score is 410.

Thanks
Did you recreate your profile? It was specifically mentioned on the oinp update page

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
No I haven't recreated my profile. Can you guide me bit on that please? Or may be give me link, as I can read and understand.

Thanks

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
kukreja.vijayk said:
Hi Guys,

My score is 410.

Thanks
I hope you'd get the ITA in May... therefore, I'd suggest to be patient and wait for the draws... and then decide to go OINP in the coming month... :)

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
bunny2015 said:
I hope you'd get the ITA in May... therefore, I'd suggest to be patient and wait for the draws... and then decide to go OINP in the coming month... :)
Hi thanks for the support.

Yeah, that's the plan. I'm planning to re-appear for IELTS on May 13th, if I couldn't get ITA on 3rd May, if draw happens. If I score 7 on writing, my CRS would be 465 - 470 range.

my current IELTS is L-9, R-8, S-7, W-6.5

I was just curious about nomination, as the last option thing.

Thanks

Apr 25, 2017
kukreja.vijayk said:
Hi Guys,

My score is 410.

Thanks
I have filled my application on 20th and missed the draw. And yet to receive any nomination. i stand at CRS 415

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
dinesh_agrawal said:
I have filled my application on 20th and missed the draw. And yet to receive any nomination. i stand at CRS 415
Hard luck! I hope and pray, may the next draw be in your favor.

williameyidi

Dec 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Needed
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
15-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2017
LANDED..........
27-11-2017
astralsource said:
I am sitting at 472 I got an ITA the 06th January.
But my application got cancelled because of a missing doc just last week.
I am willing to go again and urge you guys to be really careful while filling.
double check everything cause a simple mistake can take you months on your process.

cheers all and good luck.

and yeah my prevision is 409 the 3rd May 2017.

Do you get a refund in this case?
What was wrong was I got a degree from a country but remotely. so I included that country into the list of country that I studied too.
As a result the officer thought I schooled there and asked me for police certificate.

Moral of the story remote degree doesnt count as a different country.

And yeah they say they will refund the full amount.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi all, I wonder if I am eligible to receive Ontario NOI through my present EE profile, or do I have to apply for that anew? Because, in the EE profile that my consultant made a week ago says I do not meet the Provincial Nomination Criteria.

Jpd

Apr 29, 2017
williameyidi said:
What was wrong was I got a degree from a country but remotely. so I included that country into the list of country that I studied too.
As a result the officer thought I schooled there and asked me for police certificate.

Moral of the story remote degree doesnt count as a different country.

And yeah they say they will refund the full amount.
i studied in the usa for 5 years and left 9 years ago, can cic ask for police certificate from that time???

Adrouault

Apr 26, 2017
Jpd said:
i studied in the usa for 5 years and left 9 years ago, can cic ask for police certificate from that time???

If you spent five years in the United States, and were above the age of 18 during said time, you must get a police certificate from the States.

bhargav57

Apr 19, 2017
I have a question regarding Pharmacy?
My wife's did Pharmacy. B.Pharm and M.Pharm both. So in her education history what filed I need to choose?
And Do I need to do WES for her or I saw some thread which says some other organization. Please help us in this matter?

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhargav57 said:
I have a question regarding Pharmacy?
My wife's did Pharmacy. B.Pharm and M.Pharm both. So in her education history what filed I need to choose?
And Do I need to do WES for her or I saw some thread which says some other organization. Please help us in this matter?
Wes is better. Getting her degree evaluated will add 10 points to yr score