+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Re: Ray of hope 61th draw

I received an ita on 12th April draw at 435. I also have an Ontario Noi..however at time of draw my spouse was declared as non accompanying..now I want to add him..adding him without his eca takes me to 421-lower than the cut off for that score..if I add his eca now, I think it will lead to complications as his eca was not complete by the date of the draw..
Now I am planning to decline my ita and join in the pool for 61st draw..what do u guys suggest? Experienced members plz take special interest in my query..I ll be so thankful

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016

masumah said:
I received an ita on 12th April draw at 435. I also have an Ontario Noi..however at time of draw my spouse was declared as non accompanying..now I want to add him..adding him without his eca takes me to 421-lower than the cut off for that score..if I add his eca now, I think it will lead to complications as his eca was not complete by the date of the draw..
Now I am planning to decline my ita and join in the pool for 61st draw..what do u guys suggest? Experienced members plz take special interest in my query..I ll be so thankful
May be you should reenter the pool. With the current trend u have a chance at 421 too

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Raorulz said:
I am waiting for my WES...

unfortunately It took me a lot of time to collect the transcripts. The reason was that I am from defence background so completed my education from various institutions all across the country. Finally dispatched the transcripts last week via DHL. the tracker shows it as delivered on Tuesday but WES still shows documents awaited status.

My score adds up to 420. my worrial is that how much time would be taken by WES to complete the ECA so that i could enter the EE pool. If it gets delayed by a long time, then scores might go up.

what do you people predict.

any suggestions to get the WES ECA expedited.

kindly help
WES takes its own sweet time for evaluation of degrees. I've a Bachelors from my home country and Masters from UK. It took them 2 months to evaluate both my degrees.
Unfortunately there's no way to make them quicken their pace. Good luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Bloodrose said:
Wow, tbh it is surprising that one of the wealthiest countries on Earth and one of the very remaining few with an open immigration policy only has 49k people waiting in line to immigrate to it. I would have expected the numbers to be way higher than that.
Yes I was struck by the seemingly low numbers of hopefuls too.
Maybe it's something to do with how far canada is on the map.
Most people I know would rather immigrate to UK if the government would let them. It's closer to their country of origin and offers more travel options within Europe.

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.

baaboo2u said:
Has anyone witnessed 4th draw in a month ever? fingers crossed with big hope at 409... :D
a fourth consecutive draw?!!? :eek:
....if that really happens.... RIP to all the excel files calculating CIC ITA trends that will be SHIFT Deleted :D

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

ArjonDJ said:
....if that really happens.... RIP to all the excel files calculating CIC ITA trends that will be SHIFT Deleted :D
:D :D :D :D Good one!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

ArjonDJ said:
Better RIP to the excel files than to the dreams of those hovering at 400 ;D

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016

jackdawn said:
May be you should reenter the pool. With the current trend u have a chance at 421 too
Thanks a lot! what if I enter the pool at 435 again n then make changes afterwards because if the crs cutoff score remains low, I ll be able to edit n add my husband as accompanying. By 3rd may, I may even have his eca which will make my crs 428 after editing the profile..so u think I should go ahead with declining.. can my Ontario noi help me anywhere?

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
I am hoping to join the pool for the next draw as my IELTS score is out tomorrow and WES is taking their sweet time(been already 8 working days). Any idea how long does WES take to do the ECA? It is mentioned on their site that it take 20 business days and that bothers me as I might miss the next draw :(

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016

masumah said: