+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

Shaz1

Mar 4, 2017
Can there b a draw today or tommorrow? What say..I wish it happens this week so that this long wait and anxiety end

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaz1 said:
Can there b a draw today or tommorrow? What say..I wish it happens this week so that this long wait and anxiety end
Always can be a draw, no one knows..

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ahmed Hussen had time to retweet 12 hours ago but didn't have time to issue invites or reply to my tweet asking for the date of the next draw.

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
xpressentry said:
Ahmed Hussen had time to retweet 12 hours ago but didn't have time to issue invites or reply to my tweet asking for the date of the next draw.
Did you tweet him and say "If you don't reply to this tweet, you confirm that there is a draw tomorrow."? :p :p :p

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Lol and he will say if you threaten me on social media I will make sure you never enter Canada

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hey folks,
Let's update each other on this whatsapp group on draw status. Forum thread isn't real time.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Du5zWXagPuRI8GxVBx07sE

PS: no intention to steer people away from discussing on this thread, just trying to supplement with something realtime ;D

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
just a quick question, if i have 2 years of industry experience and 1 year of lecturing experience in the same field, would it be calculated as 3 years experience.

DrPnk

Jul 16, 2016
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone else who is also hoping for the draw today??

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DrPnk said:
Is there anyone else who is also hoping for the draw today??
If wishes were horses beggars would ride. I just want a draw or someone to tell me when the next draw is. The wait is killing.

link2gurdeep

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
samzik said:
just a quick question, if i have 2 years of industry experience and 1 year of lecturing experience in the same field, would it be calculated as 3 years experience.
Yes, that will be 3 years of experience however, these two may fall under different NOCs.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
ayshilal said:
My husband is the main applicant and we are waiting for his ECA. We will be receiving it any day now.
BUT he missed CLB 9 with S:8,L:8,W:6,R:8 :( He is retaking IELTS on this weekend. I hope we can catch the next draw

So our overal score: 400 :-[

My friend at work telling me that we won't make it, I want to kill her :'(

seriously all the hope inside me is dead now...
Kill her!!!! hahah lol.

Ask her to join this forum and follow this thread then she will understand

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So no draw! That was not expected at all. CIC, a lil transparency would go a long way. But then again, this is such an exciting time to be in the EE pool (I'm not at the moment, BTW). Too much clarity might take away the joy of getting ITA. The hope, anxiety, stress, disappointment, test of patience and finally the joy of getting ITA after all the hard work for months or years for people like me.

There could be two possible reason for not having draw last night or last week.

IRCC may have overestimated their capacity by inviting so many this year already and now they must be thinking, hang on a minute, we don't have so much resources to go at this rate. We need to slow down. Hence no draw.

Federal Budget 2017. Very much the likely culprit. In order to make it a grand success, i guess, they decided to have early march draw and no draw until the FB2017. Now remember this year's budget has mentioned about Express Entry for the first time. Hence proposed amendments may be implement moving forward. Or maybe not. For example, fast track visa processing of work permit for techies, allocating points for having siblings in Canada (PR or Citizen). These changes were proposed last year but were not implemented last NOV. They might now, i hope they do. Basically they want to attract people who are most likely to succeed in Canada, like come and work immediately. Not like come, get trained, improve language spending our own resources and struggle all your life. They want people who are good to go, of course for work. Major work done with NOV 19 amendments. Now maybe the remaining proposed changes will be implemented shortly. I firmly believe candidates with 425+ are in a very good position. Below 425 but up to 400, if i were them, i would seriously consider OINP, if PT is sent. I can have 388 with my current IELTS BTW, if you think i am trying to favour myself. I do wish/hope liberals give points for having siblings in Canada as my sis lives in Ontaio.

CRS cutoff may not decline next draw because of the gap and then start descending at crawling pace before hitting the rock bottom of 425 or maybe 420. But then again, who am i to predict about the intentions of CIC. Predicting a girl's mood can be easier on contrary lol. Anyway, lets hope draw takes place on Friday and best of luck fellas!

samzik

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
link2gurdeep said:
Yes, that will be 3 years of experience however, these two may fall under different NOCs.
Yes they both fell under two different NOC. Thanks alot, as i noticed i was given a score of 50 for language and transferable foreign work experience. I tot i would only get 25 as my work experience has two different NOC.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I think British weather is much more predictable than CIC.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
hitesh.mulchandani said:
I turned 36 on the 16th of March.
Could you please confirm, if the points are adjusted in EE? If not, I think there is a technical glitch. I have read couple of FB posts, where this problem is mentioned.

It appears the EE has got a technical bug and they may need to repair it before a draw.