+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
I just tried to log into mycic and i got a 503 error.

Service unavailable

Error 503

We’re sorry, MyCIC is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please try again later.
I just logged in with no problems.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
66778899 said:
Logged in successfully.
Just tried again and logged in successfully only to realise I had gotten into my profile last night and didnt transmit. I did that now and all good to go. If I hadnt logged in, I would miss the next draw.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Pratikkumar said:
Dear,
I entered pool with 409 in January 2016. Lost 5 in August 2016, remains 404... No embarrassment.

I had CLB 10 in S/L & CLB 9 in R/W.

Try for PNP. That's best option for ppl like us.

I received Nomination from OINP last week (after almost 12 months wait).

Message is: Don't lose hope
Thank you for the encouraging words and for sharing your experience. Unfortunately, my skills may not be sufficient for getting a PNP :( since my occupation isn't in demand in Canada or anywhere else in the world for that matter :(

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
xpressentry said:
Just tried again and logged in successfully only to realise I had gotten into my profile last night and didnt transmit. I did that now and all good to go. If I hadnt logged in, I would miss the next draw.
Idid exactly that on the March 1st invite which I happened to decline afterwards. I hadn't transmitted the Info tht I updated a day before March 1st and therefore didn't get the invite. Draw happened but no ITA. After a while, I logged in and clicked the 'revert changes' tab and voila, the ITA was in the account. So yes, if you haven't submitted the changes, your profile is in limbo!

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AlliBatista said:
No maintenance message here either, we're ready for launch, Captain! ;D
Good!! I guess we are all gearing up for the draw tomorrow with CRS drop hopefully!!

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Let me be a little l@zy guys and respectfully please tell me when should I expect the draw tomorrow , as in the time? I'm in Boston which falls under eastern daylight time zone

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
kutt4n said:
I believe TRF Number has the format
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year|CountryCode|CandidateNo|3 letters of Family name|First Name Initial|CentreCode|G(for general)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year however would be 16 until May I guess ( financial year maybe )

You could do a google image search for keywords "ielts trf" and see sample trf numbers and verify this

cheers
You are right on the TRF format. I emailed BC earlier and got my TRF number then when I went home after work, I already got the form in my mailbox :)

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
grapehair said:
Let me be a little l@zy guys and respectfully please tell me when should I expect the draw tomorrow , as in the time? I'm in Boston which falls under eastern daylight time zone
if its tomorrow, at this time it should be up yes!

Good luck tomorrow!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
grapehair said:
Idid exactly that on the March 1st invite which I happened to decline afterwards. I hadn't transmitted the Info tht I updated a day before March 1st and therefore didn't get the invite. Draw happened but no ITA. After a while, I logged in and clicked the 'revert changes' tab and voila, the ITA was in the account. So yes, if you haven't submitted the changes, your profile is in limbo!
So the ITA would be in my profile whether I had transmitted or not? I didnt make any changes. I just opened everything to see that all the info was correct.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
I have been getting this notification saying

"If you have received a personal document checklist, you should print it for future reference. It outlines the steps you need to apply."

when i view my application and give save&exit.

Have you all been getting the same too?