Boni M

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!!
Please reply
Is it necessary to have a TRF to update ielts scores in express entry profile?

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
10leanne86 said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been following for sometime.

I recently resubmitted my profile after it expired last year. I currently have 439 points however my husbands IELTs had just passed the two years before I resubmitted. Obviously I put it in all the correct details on my profile but I'm wondering if I get an invitation would it be rejected because the IELTs are now invalid? Or would I have not got any points for it anyway as they had expired beforehand? Mine are all up to date as the main applicant.

Thanks.
You can simply check in your profile if ur husband is assigned any CRS for IELTS or not? If NO, then your good. If hes given some IELTS points for expired IETLS test, you hav issue.

If u r confident that you still came make without husbands IELTS, go ahead and remove his IELTS and receive ITA.

Not sure if IELTS is more than 2 years old, systen automatically drops the assigned CRS or not. Sorry for this point.

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
10leanne86 said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been following for sometime.

I recently resubmitted my profile after it expired last year. I currently have 439 points however my husbands IELTs had just passed the two years before I resubmitted. Obviously I put it in all the correct details on my profile but I'm wondering if I get an invitation would it be rejected because the IELTs are now invalid? Or would I have not got any points for it anyway as they had expired beforehand? Mine are all up to date as the main applicant.

Thanks.
I remember reading somewhere that your IELTS must be valid at the time of eaPR submission, not only ITA :(

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boni M said:
Hi everyone!!
Please reply
How will you do it then?

In case its based on online scores, how will you get the IELTS result reference number?

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
I turned a year older on the 16th of March and I was expecting the points to drop by 5. I currently sit at 433 and was as such was expecting the new score to be 428, however my points still show 433.

Do I manually need to change these now, I expect that the change should be automatic and I cannot do anything to change these.

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hitesh.mulchandani said:
I turned a year older on the 16th of March and I was expecting the points to drop by 5. I currently sit at 433 and was as such was expecting the new score to be 428, however my points still show 433.

Do I manually need to change these now, I expect that the change should be automatic and I cannot do anything to change these.
Its authhomatic.

So seee, this proves there are issues with system due to which we didnt hav our very own draw 57 :p

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Boni M said:
Hi everyone!!
Please reply
A TRF reference number, test date, and result date will do. Even after ITA, when you submit the actual application eaPR, there is no place to upload the IELTS result slip scan.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Hitesh, Could you please share what is the age bracket you are talking about? Some of the age drops does not have the change 20-29.

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I am at 451, with claiming points for just 1 year experience in noc 3113 in 2010-2011, i hope it clicks in.
451 and still nervous , can we arrange document before ITA, like Pcc, or else?

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
Pawshi said:
Hi Hitesh, Could you please share what is the age bracket you are talking about? Some of the age drops does not have the change 20-29.
I turned 36 on the 16th of March.

Boni M

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nlhugh said:
A TRF reference number, test date, and result date will do. Even after ITA, when you submit the actual application eaPR, there is no place to upload the IELTS result slip scan.
Thanks very much

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
farhanyou123 said:
How will you do it then?

In case its based on online scores, how will you get the IELTS result reference number?
I think tests conducted by IDP do show the TRF number on their online result :D

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Linear M said:
I am at 451, with claiming points for just 1 year experience in noc 3113 in 2010-2011, i hope it clicks in.
451 and still nervous , can we arrange document before ITA, like Pcc, or else?
I sympathise with your anxiety :-[
I declined my ITA yesterday (for which I got CRS 475 with non-accompanying spouse), to come back to the pool with CRS 448 (with accompanying spouse) :-\

Yes, you're strongly encouraged to prepare PCC as it is the longest to acquire and yet usually has no definite expiry date on it.