+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SinghRaj said:
Even for FSW if you are currently working in canada no need to show POF, consultant just say to carry bank statements while going out of country after PPR
The only two conditions for not having to show POF is getting invited under the CEC program or having a valid job offer.

If your consultant claimed otherwise he's useless.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
beinghuman said:
Received ITA :D :D I wish nothing but best for everyone who didn't made it to this round. Stay positive with your Canadian dream.
8 and 1/2 hours have passed and still no ITA. "Only" 15 and 1/2 hours left :'( :'(

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
indigo87 said:
Just to relax you a bit, I have not received either.
I didnt receive either !

SinghRaj

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
DelPiero07 said:
The only two conditions for not having to show POF is getting invited under the CEC program or having a valid job offer.

If your consultant claimed otherwise he's useless.
This was just what i clarify consultant just say to carry it to b on safe side I was not talking abount my consultant, saying aa in gernal. Only job offer will not make you exempt from POF you need have valid work permit also unless its work permit exempt job

HARI23

Mar 15, 2017
Can some one help me with some info regarding medicals..

I have 451 points and expecting an ITA by Tomorrow.. Where as I have an appointment for my medicals tomorrow morning...
Do I need an ITA get my medicals done???

Thank you

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
HARI23 said:

I have 451 points and expecting an ITA by Tomorrow.. Where as I have an appointment for my medicals tomorrow morning...

Thank you
You dont need an ITA for medical. Just say that you are an EE candidate and are doing upfront medicals.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARI23 said:

Thank you
Depends on the clinic, mine wouldn't do the medicals without my ITA.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SinghRaj said:
This was just what i clarify consultant just say to carry it to b on safe side I was not talking abount my consultant, saying aa in gernal. Only job offer will not make you exempt from POF you need have valid work permit also unless its work permit exempt job
Your statement "Even for FSW if you are currently working in canada no need to show POF,"

Is incorrect, misleading and will lead to an applicants rejection if he/she does not possess a valid job offer and is working or authorized to work in Canada.

SinghRaj

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-mar-2017
AOR Received.
07-Apr-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Your statement "Even for FSW if you are currently working in canada no need to show POF,"

Is incorrect, misleading and will lead to an applicants rejection if he/she does not possess a valid job offer and is working or authorized to work in Canada.
If you are working in canada and invited under EE (regardless the cap, CEC or FSW ). Person will obviously having a valid job offer.

Alii2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
I hope my question is not irrelevant to this thread. I have studied and at the same time worked as a graduate research assistant (GRA) in Canada for two years. This is the only work experience I have claimed in my EE profile. Based on this I have met the federal skilled worker criteria. However, I have been given zero points for Canadian work experience. So does anybody know why while my work experience as a GRA has been enough to make me eligible under federal skilled worker, it has not been recognized to give me any points under Canadian work experience? Have you had the same experience?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SinghRaj said:
If you are working in canada and invited under EE (regardless the cap, CEC or FSW ). Person will obviously having a valid job offer.
I could be eligible under the FSW program for my foreign work experience and working in Canada for less than a year (so not eligible under CEC program) WITHOUT having valid job offer. Do you understand the difference between a job offer and a valid job offer?

Please, if you do not know what you're talking about do not give advice that will result in an applicant's refusal.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
SinghRaj said:
Completely incorrect. There are strict rules regarding what a valid job offer is.