+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
I have a question,
I started putting documents in place much in advance so I have more or less everything in place.
My concern is one of my employers has shown my last working days as 18th October'10 in their records and a the next one has shown 18th october'10 as joining date. I do know that the latter one is true but about the former one I am a bit unsure as I was there at that place for not more than a month and don't have any written documentation to prove otherwise. I debated the same with them, that it can't be true but they are inclined towards following their records. Now the letter of employment also has this date overlap.
Please advise what to do? Will it be an issue during background check?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
I am back . Lots of congratulations to all of you who cleared the barrier of 441.

Now coming to PNPs -
Saskatchewan - Over
BC - Over for this week or fortnight
ONIP - Don't know

So are we sure , CRS will drop to 436 for the next draw?
Also is there a possibility of 1st March draw?

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Congrats ITA winners of this draw, All the best for the future. keep in touch, and if possible update your progress.

we will be around in this thread...

jampk

Oct 28, 2016
Hi Guys,

I really need your help

Actually as principle applicant i have already applied through provincial nominee paper based application in January 2017 , and as per CIC's slow process it will take almost 2 years for them to process my application

On other side my wife has her express entry profile with 429 points which is very near to 441 , my question is that can we apply through EE if we receive the ITA in next few draws ?

Can any body guide me on this tough situation ?

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jampk said:
Hi Guys,

I really need your help

Actually as principle applicant i have already applied through provincial nominee paper based application in January 2017 , and as per CIC's slow process it will take almost 2 years for them to process my application

On other side my wife has her express entry profile with 429 points which is very near to 441 , my question is that can we apply through EE if we receive the ITA in next few draws ?

Yes of course. If your wife got the ITA.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
jampk said:
Hi Guys,

I really need your help

But you are already in an ongoing PNP process or not? If not, then no problem to go through EE..

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
So when do you all think is the next draw.

will it be like Jan with 3 in a month, something like this...

Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Just being overly optimistic.
9744 ITA was issued in Jan

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abby Alex said:
So when do you all think is the next draw.

will it be like Jan with 3 in a month, something like this...

Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Just being overly optimistic.
9744 ITA was issued in Jan
January has 5 Mondays. and February is the shortest month, so maybe that's why they had more draws in January.

Manakhly

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
My CRS is 449 and I still didn't get the ITA anyone else didn't get it till now? I know it takes up to 24 hours but just wondering if someone else still didn't get it

jampk

Oct 28, 2016
pacificislander thanks for your reply

But my paper based application is already with CIC , will it cause some issue ?

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abby Alex said:
My question is can we expect 3 draws for March?
We can expect anything. No one really knows how many draws or when will draws will be taken. I can understand how you feel as I am on the same boat.

S

sutyfornow

resu said:
I am back . Lots of congratulations to all of you who cleared the barrier of 441.

Now coming to PNPs -
Saskatchewan - Over
BC - Over for this week or fortnight
ONIP - Don't know

So are we sure , CRS will drop to 436 for the next draw?
Also is there a possibility of 1st March draw?
Hey what do u mean by over? U mean their were pnps included in the last draw?

S

sutyfornow

deril said:
Hi everyone.. I am new to this forum and wanted to get some information. I have cleared the cutoff announced today, 22-feb-17, but haven't seen any changes to my profile and also it is showing that my "job bank registration' is pending, though I have already completed it today early morning.

Do you think, I will be get the ITA. I am a bit worried as I submitted my profile yesterday and then registered for the job bank.

Your response/advice will be appreciated.

thanks
Got any invitation?