+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

S

sutyfornow

resu said:
For EE, after you fill up all sections, it is available right away with different statuses but some times takes 24 hours to reflect the CRS scores.( Mine did reflect in 10 minutes)
For Job Bank, after you activate , it takes 24 to reflect in EE profile( at least mine did this way). Till that time it shows as job bank registration pending.

Hope this helps.
Thank u so much.. im concerned bec my ielts results will appear before the draw by 4 days so am not sure i will be able to get this draw or not

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
sutyfornow said:
Thank u so much.. im concerned bec my ielts results will appear before the draw by 4 days so am not sure i will be able to get this draw or not
There are 5 days for the draw. Hope you get the IELTS results on or before 20th. That way your profile will get activated on 21st Feb if you submit EE profile and Job bank on 20th Itself. Then you will be eligible for 22nd Feb. As long as your profile says open before the draw, you are good to be there in the draw.

S

sutyfornow

resu said:
There are 5 days for the draw. Hope you get the IELTS results on or before 20th. That way your profile will get activated on 21st Feb if you submit EE profile and Job bank on 20th Itself. Then you will be eligible for 22nd Feb. As long as your profile says open before the draw, you are good to be there in the draw.
Thank you so much.. i wish you all best of luck and to everyone here

Feb 10, 2017
Okay friends, here I am.. missed last draw with just 1 point (i am at 446)... was expecting ITA next week...
And I woke up this morning and saw Australi PR grant e-mail... never thought AUs PR was so smooth...
After having paid heavy visa fee for AUS PR... i have forgo Canada if i get invite next week...
All the best guys!

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
theTrumpDonald said:
Okay friends, here I am.. missed last draw with just 1 point (i am at 446)... was expecting ITA next week...
And I woke up this morning and saw Australi PR grant e-mail... never thought AUs PR was so smooth...
After having paid heavy visa fee for AUS PR... i have forgo Canada if i get invite next week...
All the best guys!
Who will be our president if you go to AUS then? :p

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
theTrumpDonald said:
All the best guys!
Congrats! Leaving us in the rat race! All the best.

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adiele said:
Hello, Does an applicant get additional points for having 2 masters?
No.. I have a MS and a MBA, from top 10 schools in the US.
Canadian immigration treats this as one Masters degree..

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theTrumpDonald said:
All the best guys!
Congrats.. I was in Australia for a vacation last November..beautiful country..I hope you have a great life there..
BTW...Are you planning to withdraw your profile before the next draw?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I have one semi stupid q. Is one IELTS TRF enough for post-ITA requirements when going through EE?I read somewhere that 2 r needed but cant remember this was for OINP or EE

byloth

Feb 16, 2017
Another dumb question...

Let say the lowest cut off point for the 55th draw would be at 442. Does that mean all the applicants in the pool who submitted their EE within the 442 range will receive an ITA?

Thanks all and best of luck to everyone on the 22nd.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
byloth said:
Another dumb question...

Let say the lowest cut off point for the 55th draw would be at 442. Does that mean all the applicants in the pool who submitted their EE within the 442 range will receive an ITA?

Thanks all and best of luck to everyone on the 22nd.
That would mean anyone with 442 and above would get an ITA.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Manylivesmanymasters said:
Another 430 here. What is the educational constraints for OINP. I thought there was none for the human capital stream. Are there any other similar restrictions.
You need a minimum undergrad degree of 3 years.

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
Hello Guys,
Could anyone Please help me to find answer for below 2 questions:

1)Is birth Certificate Mandatory for OINP??I don't have birth certificate..Will the letter from Consulate + Affidavit can be used in place of it?
2)DO we have to request OINP to stop processing application,if in case I get PR through EE? I know charges are non refundable..but what i wanted to know is whether we can process both application parallelly?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
astralsource said:
I have one semi stupid q. Is one IELTS TRF enough for post-ITA requirements when going through EE?I read somewhere that 2 r needed but cant remember this was for OINP or EE
You just need a scan copy of your IELTS TRF. You probably might be confusing it with ECA where at a later stage OINP will ask you for an extra copy directly from WES.