+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of HOPE *50th Draw*(Score Prediction)

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dull1234 said:
was meant to ask how much of a drop, not what score it dropped to. As the historic lowest score is irrelevant now with the introduction of additional score. for example, we had a drop of 4 score i believe ? (from 474 to 470 at one point), so was curious has there been a drop of only 1, 2 or 3 score in the past ?
it depends but i guess around may this year it went down to 480 from 530ish .

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Just got up score updated to 478 after adding my internship at my current company! Hope that I can get ITA in the next draw!

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Completely Hopeless...

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opinion, no one more draw will happen for this year. Also, my strong feeling is that the scores may not come down below 480 CRS until 2015 PNP backlog clears; which I think until March. Then, I think, few more draws will touch down to upto 450 CRS and again they may start going above 465 CRS for some time until mid of next year.

Guys, this is what I am predicting and I have no evidence to prove my above theory.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Can someone please enlighten me on why with the extra 600 LMIA points removed AND the government saying they want to see downwards pressure on the CRS scores todays draw is so high. They awarded 30 extra points to international students i have a near perfect english score, have been working here since almost two years and I'm only at 468. So what was the point of all that time and effort for the extra points if the score is going to stay out of reach.

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Aspiring Canadian said:
Can someone please enlighten me on why with the extra 600 LMIA points removed AND the government saying they want to see downwards pressure on the CRS scores todays draw is so high. They awarded 30 extra points to international students i have a near perfect english score, have been working here since almost two years and I'm only at 468. So what was the point of all that time and effort for the extra points if the score is going to stay out of reach.
I am at 467 and i can tell you what ircc did was good for students. Remember we didnt had any draw since nov16, almost 1000 pnp issued inbetween and low ita issued in this draw. All this jumped up the score and if there is no extra draw in dec nxt draw is going to be a high scoring one too. It will go down eventually but iys impossible to know when. Now its all our luck as they r planing for extra points for siblings too. So pray we get cleared before that change or we r doomed.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspiring Canadian said:
It just means that there were a lot of intl students around 470 with 2+ years of work experience, near perfect language scores and below 30 years of age.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
So then the argument that the express entry system was filled with people with low human capital and inflated crs scores through LMIA's was not fully valid. I'm 26 years old have one year of work experience and almost perfect english scores. I've been here for 5+ years now. 4 years for my university education and then almost two years in a skilled job. I have 468 points. I guess Canada only wants the best of the best of the best. I'm never gonna give up right until the day my PGWP expires in August 2017. I'm just so tired of waiting, I can't plan my life while waiting, everything is at a standstill both physically and psychologically.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspiring Canadian said:
So then the argument that the express entry system was filled with people with low human capital and inflated crs scores through LMIA's was not fully valid. I'm 26 years old have one year of work experience and almost perfect english scores. I've been here for 5+ years now. 4 years for my university education and then almost two years in a skilled job. I have 468 points. I guess Canada only wants the best of the best of the best. I'm never gonna give up right until the day my PGWP expires in August 2017. I'm just so tired of waiting, I can't plan my life while waiting, everything is at a standstill both physically and psychologically.
dude how come with all of that your still at 468 ? you should be way upppp like 480ish

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
The most I can get is 474. So for my CELPIP exam I had
Speaking: 12/12
Writing:9/12
Listening:9/12
Reading:12/12

So theoretically for me to have 474(the max I can achieve) I need to have 12/12 in all four components.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aspiring Canadian said:
you should be getting 30 extra points for canadian education ????