+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - *48th Draw*

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
NO!!!! Don't cut the nails. They are essential for traction. Most people don't understand how the hamster prediction mechanism works. The faster the wheel goes, the higher the number of ITAs.

av

Jan 21, 2015
Pippin said:
NO!!!! Don't cut the nails. They are essential for traction. Most people don't understand how the hamster prediction mechanism works. The faster the wheel goes, the higher the number of ITAs.
Give more food/wine to hamster so that it run faster and faster :p

Yawdbeauty

Nov 8, 2015
Help guys. I recreated my profile after the changes because I was having issues. Now I got the letter say that I am accepted into the pool but my profile still say pending. Anyone with a similar experience? What can I do?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yawdbeauty said:
Help guys. I recreated my profile after the changes because I was having issues. Now I got the letter say that I am accepted into the pool but my profile still say pending. Anyone with a similar experience? What can I do?
Dude, have a quick scan of the forum page 1. There's lots of people in the same situation.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yawdbeauty said:
Wait for 48 hours, it will all get activated, i had same concerns.

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
motocheck said:
sun chaser why are you opting for OINP.. it takes 5-6 months more and there is a huge cost. and if we take OINP we would be restricted to only Ontario. don't u think we should opt for ITA..i read lot of posts and most of them are of view 450 cut off should come by jan - feb 2017..hope we all get ITA soon.. God bless all of us
Agreed! I am also of the view that one should wait for the ITA. May be next 3-4 draws would help break the ice! By the way I just lost 5 points 10 days back :mad:

Wish all the applicants good luck. I hope that everyone gets to take a shot soon.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
romrumrira said:
If you are 450, then go ITA
if you are 449 and below, go pnp lol...or the dream of ITA may happen...in the future :p
Well with so many changes going around, not sure if the scores would drop anytime soon. Hopefully it does drop ???

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
thinkshady said:
Well with so many changes going around, not sure if the scores would drop anytime soon. Hopeful it does drop ???
you're right. desperately sitting at 469 and waiting for two miracles to get the ITA

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thinkshady said:
Well with so many changes going around, not sure if the scores would drop anytime soon. Hopeful it does drop ???
I think it will definitely drop, but the minimum is still around 450, or 440+ at best. I think we will see a sub 470 draw before the year ends.

Now, I am waiting for the year-end report for 2016 to see how many inland CEC are in the pool and their average score. With that information, it's very easy to make educated guess since the 600 pts for LMIA is out of the picture.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Alexios07 said:
I think it will definitely drop, but the minimum is still around 450, or 440+ at best. I think we will see a sub 470 draw before the year ends.

Now, I am waiting for the year-end report for 2016 to see how many inland CEC are in the pool and their average score. With that information, it's very easy to make educated guess since the 600 pts for LMIA is out of the picture.
Next one might draw some lines on all our speculations.... I am waiting 8)