+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - 151st Draw - PNP

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Worst time for FSWs and best time for CECs. HOPEFULLY scientists all over the world will soon develope vaccine for covid19, otherwise living in any country will be challenge with high unemployment, inflation and what not. I still dont know why on earth someone should eat bats and dogs. Everything screwed up man

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Ex-immigrants want to pause immigration for others, what a joke.
This article is nothing but speculation.
That is not happening in Canada, they might take more students rather than giving direct PR to reach immigration targets and getting high revenue at the same time and allowing people to settle and find the job eventually. I think they might ease on entrepreneur stream and attract more talent and revenue to the country for job creation.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Worst time for FSWs and best time for CECs. HOPEFULLY scientists all over the world will soon develope vaccine for covid19, otherwise living in any country will be challenge with high unemployment, inflation and what not. I still dont know why on earth someone should eat bats and dogs. Everything screwed up man
Seems like Beijing is starting a second wave now...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-13/beijing-shuts-biggest-vegetable-market-after-45-covid-19-cases