+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 123rd Draw

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
I posted this as someone might have had anyone in their zone who has done it.....but seems noone has.....you are right ....it's a risk.....to be honest I am not getting that internal feeling to go without spouse to complicate things more....but my sep b'day point degrade is freaking me out....I can compensate that with my spouse WES ECA but again that will take another 2 months.....I should not have modified my may 25 th Profile as the cutoff seems to be around that time at 458 in next draw.

I don’t think your question about if tiebreaker rule still applies post ITA can be answered here. Maybe try post ITA threads.

And nobody here can decide for you. If you have decided to take the risk then get prepared for whatever the result might be, e.g. not being allowed to change to spouse accompanying post ITA or changed but got refusal after a couple of weeks due to the tiebreaker, etc.. You might get it, you might not. You might even end up with nothing or paying a high price for doing so.

I’m also sitting at 458 with spouse and if I change my profile to spouse not accompanying I will be at 470+, but personally I would not play with the rules as I fear the risk can be too high that I cannot afford. However that is my personal risk appetite and other people may have a higher willingness in taking risks for higher payback.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I maxed out IELTS....points getting decreased on 10th sep.....going on vacation for a month from sep 2nd week.....elections in October....all these making me insecure if I don’t recieve an ITA in August.In recalculation, does cic consider th CRS score only or CRS with cut off date ,,,.
You still have 3 full draws left before your points drop.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, it's a risky move to complicate things.

Yes Tie breaker rule will always apply.

Also logically in your case if you'll write a big LOE explaining everything, they will scrutinize the application even more, end result will be that the tiebreaker rule will apply.

Reactions: Dheana90

pororo

Jul 2, 2019
i just spoke to Immigration office in Ontario Immigration office. He suggested that i should include my wife as at the end i would be receiving additional 600 points. He mentioned that NOI wont be affected till i fulfill the requirement check list included on their website.

What are your thoughts on this?
Hello,

Thanks for sharing this info. Can you please share the requirement check list or point to the site where its mentioned?

For e.g., cutoff points used for the NOI was 439~459. Adding spouse now may lead to points going below 439, in that case ideally the NOI would not be valid right?

CanadaAspirant123

Feb 21, 2019
How to authorize IQAS to share ECA to OINP ? Do we need to order additional copy of ECA on IQAS website, delivered to OINP address ? If so the what would be the best time to order ? I mean at the same of submitting the application on OINP or before/after application ? How long it takes to deliver additional copy to OINP from IQAS ? A quick response is highly appreciated. TIA

Punitsingh

Jul 27, 2018
Your numbers about the NOI's are spot on.

However let's all remember the total nominations issued in the entire last year under human capital priorities stream by Ontario was around 6k to 7k.

This year their target under this stream is additional 1k more around 7.5k total.
From Jan to December irrespective of number of NOI's they give out , I doubt they can go over and above their quota.

Like many folks are mentioning on the forum here, many people don't accept the NOI and it's also the case of the govt trying to make up that $1500 additional revenue per person and also ensuring the CRS remains high in the medium term to show off to the world that we attract top talent only!!!

In my honest opinion the unnecessary 28 day gap in may and sudden influx of tech NOI in large numbers by ONIP point out at only one thing. The answer is artificially ensuring the CRS scores remains high.

Folks only between 435 to 448 should accept the NOI and go ahead!!
Referring to ur last line, Wouldn’t it be risky for a candidate on 449 to reject the NOI

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Referring to ur last line, Wouldn’t it be risky for a candidate on 449 to reject the NOI
its terrible advice from her. everyone should accept oinp. not only does oinp add 600 points but it will shield applicants from potential rejections because of incomplete applications as they can easily reenter the pool later on.

Reactions: Punitsingh

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's a 50- 50 chance to be honest.
If someone doesn't mind $1500 go ahead!!
Again like I explained in my previous post, the inflow of applications per day above 440 is around 225 to 275 per day since the last 2 years!! Nothing has changed( very few profiles increased per day). It's only the trend in which ITA are being issued this year that has caused this menace!!! ( 28 day gap etc)

Also dig out the data from last year and see how many nominations Ontario actually gave in HCPS.
449 and above shouldn't loose hope just yet is the bottom line.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
I posted this as someone might have had anyone in their zone who has done it.....but seems noone has.....you are right ....it's a risk.....to be honest I am not getting that internal feeling to go without spouse to complicate things more....but my sep b'day point degrade is freaking me out....I can compensate that with my spouse WES ECA but again that will take another 2 months.....I should not have modified my may 25 th Profile as the cutoff seems to be around that time at 458 in next draw.

I wonder who keeps misguiding people that things will be "complicated" with IRCC if you have a non accompanying spouse.

Amazing.

Reactions: EnthuChap

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I wonder who keeps misguiding people that things will be "complicated" with IRCC if you have a non accompanying spouse.

Amazing.
Ha ha , you haven't read his previous posts..

Non accompanying spouse it totally fine, however this guy wishes to delete his application and re create it without spouse in a bid to secure his ITA and later wishes to add back his spouse as he is going to loose 5 points in September. And he wishes to write an story in the LOE to ircc explaining why he did so..

This is the reason why a couple of them are suggesting him not to complicate his application.
Get the context right please!!!