+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

GoldKoye

Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone. My CRS is 475, I got an email almost 45 min ago, I'm in Canada btw.
However, I cannot sign in to my account to view the message because it just takes me out whenever I try.
Is there anyone experiencing the same problem?
Congrats! the system may be slow due to traffic. I can imagine that everyone wants to log in to their profile right away. I am still waiting for my ITA though. All the best

RIVAVE

Jun 13, 2019
Hi Guys, Today I received my ITA- however i already applied for EOR of IELTS around 6 days back. Can I Withdraw my EOR application as I don't want to change TRF if my score increase as this is of no use to me . This i want to do to avoid last minute hassle or changing TRF and all as I will submit the IELTS scores as what i received . Can any one suggest ?

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi Guys, Today I received my ITA- however i already applied for EOR of IELTS around 6 days back. Can I Withdraw my EOR application as I don't want to change TRF if my score increase as this is of no use to me . This i want to do to avoid last minute hassle or changing TRF and all as I will submit the IELTS scores as what i received . Can any one suggest ?
Contact the Test centre, and cancel it.

Macky1907

Jun 11, 2019
Just to cover all the bases here: what are the possible reasons for rejecting ee app after receiving ita and submitted all and true materials? My crs is 464. thanks!