crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Not for a year, but for 1 day only. From June 21st I will be sitting at 453. Happy Birthday to me :D
Oohhhh..I see what you mean, it should be 454 (459-5) bro! Stay positive, try the IELTS again and fight for the points back!

I was at 455, I decided to take the IELTS test and improved my score to 461 before my bday on July 28th. So I’m also on a time crunch....

Get really familiar with the format, practice writing and do the task 2 first before doing the task 1, speaking wise just hang loose be confident and you’ll be ok. Your LR score is already top notch so no worries there :)

persianmj

Apr 16, 2019
Is there any evidence that that "maintenance notice" has anything to do with an upcoming draw?

I have followed this for a while, and it seems they have this maintenance notice every week no matter if there is a draw or not.
Solooks like maintenance is maintenance, and a draw is a draw.
MAYBE, or MAYBE NOT!

No draw with maintenance this time!

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't believe in "everything happen for a reason and you are where you supposed to be and everything will be fine in time" and advise you to do the same..
Hahaha. I am not you and you are not me,dear.. Hold on to what you believe and I will hold mine!!

I don't know your situation that make you believe what you believe,so I can't comment on that but you don't know my circumstances so you don't know why the reason why I believe what I believe so I am sorry I won't take your suggestion. :):)

I'm too blessed to be stressed. I have been given life chances 2 times that if I forced myself to be where I'm not suppossed to be, I may not be here and alive right now. I will tell you why, in 2010, in my hometown in Indonesia, I was suppose to be on the bike ride with my cousin to attend my other maternal cousin's wedding reception. When we were about to leave my home, heavy rain fell all of a sudden. So,we had to delayed our journey. It kept raining for half an hour and my cousin had to leave because his band (he's guitarist) would be performing at the wedding reception so they needed him for setting up and warming up lil bit. Unfortunately, I didn't have a raincoat and had to stay behind and got a car ride from other relatives and my poor cousin didn't make it there. He had accident and died on the way to hospital. Second time I was really lucky was last October. I was suppose to be on Lion Air flight from Jakarta - Pangkal Pinang but I couldn't book the flight because for some reason, my card kept declining the transaction. I even called up my bank because I thought that they lock the international transaction again as I tried to complete the booking few time and it might trigger the unathorised international transaction attempts(I was using Australian bank card) the customer care said no, they didn't lock my card as I was still in the holiday period and as I inform them about my travel, they won't get security warning. I was frustated bcos that flight was the cheapest and there was only 2 seats left. I had to call sister but she didn't pick up my call as she was working that time. So, I desparately called my mom and asked her to book that flight for me using her card but she couldn't find the flight detail as it must be fully booked. That flight crushed and killed all passengers and crews. Had I been on the bike ride with my cousin or that flight. I wouldn't be here right now. So,yeah... I really believe everything happen for a reason and I am where I suppose to be and I don't want to rush things or force to be somewhere where I am not suppose to be at the moment. Everything will be fine in time.

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Let's pray for the next draw to be down below 462, then we could say before October the points will be around 450! Remember 460+ are not common! At least this year we should still expect the score to drop down by 455!

prince_lords

Feb 21, 2019
Had a glimpse of hope if draw had happened yesterday.... Losing 6 points in Sep... Really weird to be in this situation after entering the pool on Jan 2nd

ramank22787

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
Maintenance notices no more hints for the draws :( . Furthermore, i knew there wont be any draw yesterday because i would have got the ITA :D :D
I will be losing 5 points on 22nd July, having 461 right now. I believe it will come to 461 after 22nd July only. Anyways, good luck guys expecting ITAs.

Reactions: ahsanshahbaz

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
entered the pool with ample of hope. started watching videos of settling down in Canada, opening bank accounts to buying a car. unbelievable how the tables have turn around. Now sitting in the pool losing hope every single day. worked so hard to gain this much points so cant give up too.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
That should be good.

I’m not sure if this pertains to your situation, for the NOC that you’re claiming when did you have the qualification to start counting the work experience?

For example, my NOC is 1122 which on the NOC page listed someone qualified to work in this NOC after college degree. So the date that I became qualified is upon graduation from college.
I would have two different NOC's, both of them are Type A

1. First is Web Designer and Developer - Officially, I don't know, but, practically, you don't need a degree to become a developer or programmer, no client or company has ever asked me for a degree, moreover, I did a contract job for 6 months as a remote developer for a US-based company and was not asked whether I was a graduate or not, I was paid hourly, and was selected on the basis of my interview and GitHub profile. However, all the funds were deposited to the company account. For India, I became legal to work as soon as I had become a director of my company and was issued a certificate of incorporation.

2. Optometrist - To be an optometrist one needs to have a degree in Optometry, which I obtained in 2018 in India and have been practising since 2018, in India.

Would the first one still count? I read this post https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/does-work-experience-before-graduation-adds-points.428560/
It says, as long as my work experience was not in Canada, it's fine.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Maintenance notices no more hints for the draws :( . Furthermore, i knew there wont be any draw yesterday because i would have got the ITA :D :D
I will be losing 5 points on 22nd July, having 461 right now. I believe it will come to 461 after 22nd July only. Anyways, good luck guys expecting ITAs.
Your birthday is on July 22? Mine too! :D

Reactions: ramank22787

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
That should be good.

I’m not sure if this pertains to your situation, for the NOC that you’re claiming when did you have the qualification to start counting the work experience?

For example, my NOC is 1122 which on the NOC page listed someone qualified to work in this NOC after college degree. So the date that I became qualified is upon graduation from college.

I also found a blog, which was on the first page of google search. https://canadianvisa.org/blog/immigration/jobs-in-canada-no-degree

It mentions that Web Designers and Developers don't need a degree to work.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hahaha. I am not you and you are not me,dear.. Hold on to what you believe and I will hold mine!!

I don't know your situation that make you believe what you believe,so I can't comment on that but you don't know my circumstances so you don't know why the reason why I believe what I believe so I am sorry I won't take your suggestion. :):)

I'm too blessed to be stressed. I have been given life chances 2 times that if I forced myself to be where I'm not suppossed to be, I may not be here and alive right now. I will tell you why, in 2010, in my hometown in Indonesia, I was suppose to be on the bike ride with my cousin to attend my other maternal cousin's wedding reception. When we were about to leave my home, heavy rain fell all of a sudden. So,we had to delayed our journey. It kept raining for half an hour and my cousin had to leave because his band (he's guitarist) would be performing at the wedding reception so they needed him for setting up and warming up lil bit. Unfortunately, I didn't have a raincoat and had to stay behind and got a car ride from other relatives and my poor cousin didn't make it there. He had accident and died on the way to hospital. Second time I was really lucky was last October. I was suppose to be on Lion Air flight from Jakarta - Pangkal Pinang but I couldn't book the flight because for some reason, my card kept declining the transaction. I even called up my bank because I thought that they lock the international transaction again as I tried to complete the booking few time and it might trigger the unathorised international transaction attempts(I was using Australian bank card) the customer care said no, they didn't lock my card as I was still in the holiday period and as I inform them about my travel, they won't get security warning. I was frustated bcos that flight was the cheapest and there was only 2 seats left. I had to call sister but she didn't pick up my call as she was working that time. So, I desparately called my mom and asked her to book that flight for me using her card but she couldn't find the flight detail as it must be fully booked. That flight crushed and killed all passengers and crews. Had I been on the bike ride with my cousin or that flight. I wouldn't be here right now. So,yeah... I really believe everything happen for a reason and I am where I suppose to be and I don't want to rush things or force to be somewhere where I am not suppose to be at the moment. Everything will be fine in time.
Woah!! :eek: I literally felt goosebumps after reading your post. It truely defines that "Everything happens for a reason!". These might be the signs given by God for our betterment, which we keep ignoring as we're too keen on our individual aims. So, we must simply bow our heads infront of God's will. Knot this thing in your mind - If it has been written already in our destiny then we'll precisely relocate to Canada otherwise who knows if God has already planned to make us Millionaires/Billionaires in our respective nations... In either ways our hard-work will be paid with the fruit of success.

So, instead of crying like a baby over every unfavourable situation, keep yourself motivated guys, because sooner or later we'll succeed no matter what!! Be cheerful & hopeful peeps..

crjusuf

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
You still have estimated 2 more draws before your birthday, it could happen on either draws.

Reactions: ramank22787

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Trump administration is going crazy... US is considering 15% cap on H-1B work visas country-wise especially from India.
This is all because of India getting friendly with Russia and China.

Although it will not get Congress approval but the motive behind is such that trump would try exercise his executive powers to keep Indian policies in control.