+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 120th Draw

Dark_Night

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Toronto
@nitinsharma13

@seniors

What are your thoughts of getting ITA to 453 this year? Any rough estimates based on calculations?:( I have already applied for IQAS but they are very very very lazy people. I thought Indian culture is bad but theirs is way too bad. Please guide guys.
I think South Africa is worse - we wait 2 months to get a police clearance and medicals are fully booked more than 2 months in advance....

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I am thinking about non-accompanying spouse option now. I know it is so hard to be apart. But that's seems to be the only option I can see at the moment since high traffic above 450.
I hear both pros and cons on this. Still thinking what to do. Sooo lost. :(
I have CRS 444 with spouse and child coming along. Without them, I get 471. I have gone with the later as I really do not believe it will reach in 440s without IRCC being very aggressive - Increase ITA size and B2B draw(s) - and that's not something that (may be) could happen in the near future.

I have being active in this forum since February 2018 and if I learn anything it is to do what's in your hand. I will get ITA when the next draw occurs (insha allah) and will apply immediately in the first week of July.

The only con is being apart for 1 to 1.5 years but at least that time my young daughter will grow up and will be easier to migrate then.

Reactions: EnthuChap

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys about to create ee profile as my wife received eca just now. Need some clarification regarding the degree. She did her bachelor’s dentistry in India. Her eca says

Five years of professional study in dentistry

And remarks as

The Bachelor of Dental Surgery is the first professional degree in dentistry in India

So i should claim points for what exactly here?

Eddiesol

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I have CRS 444 with spouse and child coming along. Without them, I get 471. I have gone with the later as I really do not believe it will reach in 440s without IRCC being very aggressive - Increase ITA size and B2B draw(s) - and that's not something that (may be) could happen in the near future.

I have being active in this forum since February 2018 and if I learn anything it is to do what's in your hand. I will get ITA when the next draw occurs (insha allah) and will apply immediately in the first week of July.

The only con is being apart for 1 to 1.5 years but at least that time my young daughter will grow up and will be easier to migrate then.
What reasons will you give for not accompanying spouse ?

Iniwuraoniso

Dec 17, 2018
I
Hi guys about to create ee profile as my wife received eca just now. Need some clarification regarding the degree. She did her bachelor’s dentistry in India. Her eca says

And remarks as

The Bachelor of Dental Surgery is the first professional degree in dentistry in India

If dentistry require a licence to work in Canada then you should pick

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
It is perfectly fine If you decide to go with the option of Going alone . Only thing is you will have to give a legitimate answer to the immigration authorities for not bringing along your spouse. A reason that is convincing enough for them to grant you PR. Please note that it will be concluded as misrepresentation of data if they come to know that you have opted for it in order to just increase your score .Moreover please note that you can always file Pr for your spouse once you yourself are properly settled in Canada. Regarding the PNP its upto the provinces to select your profile once you file an Expression of Interest.
Your explanation regarding the reason of not bringing the dependents is based on what? Do you have any clarifications by IRCC supporting your claims?

Iniwuraoniso

Dec 17, 2018

And remarks as

If dentistry requires a licence to practice in Canada , you should pick masters/ professional .....

AB17

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Thats irony bro. These days even 458 are very less:( Why CIC is playing with our lives:( First in order to score 8777 is like a mountain to climb, You have to fight these cheaters like bc and idp to get those scores spend good amount of money and once you get those scores then :(
I feel your pain buddy.. to get to the rose petal we have to go through these little thorns :(
Hope all these months of IELTS prep actually sharpened your communication skills...

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
What reasons will you give for not accompanying spouse ?
"After consulting with our family and some friends in Canada, we decided that it would be extremely difficult to raise a child and also establish a family in a new country. As a family, we have decided for me to settle in Canada first by finding a job in my field with a good salary and a house in a great city and neighborhood. Once that's achieved, I would apply PR for my dependents through Family Class Sponsorship."

But I researched about this to certain extent and it seems this is not a vital point in deciding your application's approval/refusal. You just have to give a reason.