+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 115th Draw

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
Hi there,
Yes you can use your work experience as long as it's been paid. You need a good reference letter, payslips and contact just in case. That's all. If you get a perfect reference letter and the business card of your manager, that would be enough.
No requirement about your salary being deposited into your account. Cash based job is acceptable.
AWESOME!!! I have just updated my EE profile. Now my CRS has come to 472. Really appreciate your help!

Reactions: pessacanada

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
Is the company issue T4 or T4a base on your job or pay?

T4 = Good
T4A = contractor, not good
I was getting wages directly from the owner. I was a full time employee. Also, in Australia we only get payslips. Not sure what is T4.

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
I only finished the basic part on my application - I will work on personal/travel history within this week.

yea I use May 8, 2017 - May 8, 2019 for my 2 years total experience and plan to submit in May 10th, 2019 for buffer. I would rather play safe lol

I am going to body check this weekend and get the RCMP police certificate next week (not required but many ppl suggest to get first)
Thanks. I'm going for medical as well this week. Any recommendations on the clinics?Thanks for suggesting to get RCMP.

asad_ali_awan

Dec 18, 2018
Guys need an advise on medical test. I am currently waiting with crs of 445 and planning for medical test before ITA due to drastic difference of cost from my home country and county of residence. Should I take the risk of pre ITA medicals where we are still not sure that when actually will the crs touch the score of mine? Or should I wait and do the test post ITA?

patel_d07

Apr 2, 2019
Cornwall, ON Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys need an advise on medical test. I am currently waiting with crs of 445 and planning for medical test before ITA due to drastic difference of cost from my home country and county of residence. Should I take the risk of pre ITA medicals where we are still not sure that when actually will the crs touch the score of mine? Or should I wait and do the test post ITA?
I suggest you should wait for the ITA.

Reactions: Boluwaduro

patel_d07

Apr 2, 2019
Cornwall, ON Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
It’s hard to say that when it will touch down to 445. due to there are many people between 440 to 450, thanks to those 451+ cut offs draws.

Sami123

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Don’t waste your money medical check is only valid for six months therefore I think wait till you get invitation

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016

I'm also at 445 and booked my medicals and police clearance already. Medicals booked for next month,appointment already made. Mainly because it is difficult to get an appointment where we live. Only one designated practise in the whole city does medicals for canada. Im just taking a chance & hoping they will be valid when I eventually get ITA.

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
if i update my profile now, will that updated CRS be considered for tomorrow's draw if any ? meaning, what's the usual cut-off time that will be considered for draw ?