+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 114th Draw

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey Nik,

Busy with the project work and just following the thread without posting. Hope this draw is a golden draw for most of us. Lets see what's in store for us.
I strongly believe this april will be a 3 draw. That should bring the CRS to 444 I hope. Good luck to you as well.

Cheers
Shan
Oh is that so! Yeah, I too believe there would be 3 draws atmost. I wish it may happen by God's will. Having patience and being positive is what we can do at the moment.

raaz141083

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hey Guys CRS - 438 , going by the trend not happening anytime soon for me. Though I got NOI from Alberta on 26th Mar and I am confused as to should I wait for scores to come down, or a NOI from Ontario. Talked to few friends and getting mixed feeling about Alberta about job opportunities and all.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey Guys CRS - 438 , going by the trend not happening anytime soon for me. Though I got NOI from Alberta on 26th Mar and I am confused as to should I wait for scores to come down, or a NOI from Ontario. Talked to few friends and getting mixed feeling about Alberta about job opportunities and all.
Honestly speaking, looking at the current trend 438 seems to be very unlikely. Don't waste your time, just accept it. If you are willing to get one from Alberta, then give yourself 1-2 weeks time, which will be preferred, otherwise simple accept the existing NOI from OINP.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Just apply for Alberta PNP. Do not wait. Good luck!

Nov 30, 2018
Go ahead my friend with Alberta.. You will never again get this opportunity . Since your score is 438 , i would suggest you to take it. All the best