+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 111th draw

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Hello guys,
My wife is the PA with '2 diplomas, degrees & certificates of which 1 is for a minimum of 3 years'.

She had pursed her MBA from IMT-CDL. (docs ECAed by IQAS) in 2015

She started working from 2012 under one of the favourable NOCs.

IQAS categorically identifies her Indian Distance Learning MBA degree as a 'graduate diploma program'.

We would prefer to claim our points from her additional educational degree and her work experience.

Said that, will her year of passing (2015) and her working experience (beginging from 2012) overlap and create a cause of concern?

What's your take?
I think if the course is a part time course then it should not be a problem. When did she complete her graduation?

Reactions: GautamKar14

ankusaxe9

Jan 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
same boat man..mine also 434 from 439 on Jan 15..so no option but to go with OINP.
Hi KKarira,

I was in the same boat as yours and going ahead with OINP. Have you submitted your docs? May be we can share our progresses if you wish.

GautamKar14

Aug 7, 2018
India
I think if the course is a part time course then it should not be a problem. When did she complete her graduation?
Sir, how to proceed in the following case? Bachelors (regular) 2006 - 2009
Unversity diploma graduate (as per IQAS assessment) - 2010 -2015
Work exp under NOC 1122 Project Analyst - 2012 to present.

Shall I be able to claim the points from work experience from 2015 till date?

If yes, that should I show the work exp. only from 2015 - till date?

Please advise.

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Sir, how to proceed in the following case? Bachelors (regular) 2006 - 2009
Unversity diploma graduate (as per IQAS assessment) - 2010 -2015
Work exp under NOC 1122 Project Analyst - 2012 to present.

Shall I be able to claim the points from work experience from 2015 till date?

If yes, that should I show the work exp. only from 2015 - till date?

Please advise.
There is a field in the express entry which asks when did she become eligible to perform her duties related to work. If you have put that as 2009 when she actually graduated. Then you can claim your work experience from 2012 provided you are able to provide reference letter for the same. Because if from 2010 you are pursuing distance learning then CIC does know that people do distance learning since they might be working. So choose accordingly.

night1234

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Tomorrow’s predictions

Case1: There would be two draws.
Program specific like FSW and PNP of 550
And regular draw of 3350.
Prediction: cutoff 439-440

Case2: Regular draw of 3900
Prediction: 438 with cutoff of Sep/Oct

Case3: Regular draw of 3350
Prediction: 439-440

Case 4: No regular draw/ only program specific draw
Cut off 446 for next week

GautamKar14

Aug 7, 2018
India
There is a field in the express entry which asks when did she become eligible to perform her duties related to work. If you have put that as 2009 when she actually graduated. Then you can claim your work experience from 2012 provided you are able to provide reference letter for the same. Because if from 2010 you are pursuing distance learning then CIC does know that people do distance learning since they might be working. So choose accordingly.
You bang on for my query.
I'll try explaining you the senario now.

We are required to fillr our Educational details and then our work experience details

Now, when I fill in the following details
Bachelors 2006-09
University graduate diploma 2010-15

&

When I come to the work exp. field.
April 2009 comes as a default date wherein my wife can start working.

Joash

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Important: Notifications of Interest (NOIs) were issued to candidates in error on January 24, 2019. Applicants cannot use an NOI received on January 24th to submit an application under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. All HCP Stream applications submitted with an NOIissued on January 24th will be returned and the application fee refunded.

Will this have an impact on the

NishaKirthi

Feb 1, 2019
Can some one please check if the below roles and responsibilities will be ok for NOC 2283. These are my roles and responsibilities which i have slightly rephrased as per the requirements in the website..

•Involved in all testing phases – Test requirement, Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Design, Test execution, Regression, Status report, Test Summary Report and Retrospection
•Understanding the Business Requirements by means of Requirement Analysis, Ambiguity tracking and clarification
•Knowledge Transfer to Team Members
•Involved in Test strategy document, Test Plan document, Test Completion Report, Requirement Trace-ability Matrix.
•Analyze user stories, understand acceptance criteria, create test scenarios based on acceptance criteria and perform test execution (manual/run regression test suite)
•Dynamic Data generation for End to End API Automation.
•Involved in Test Execution during Regression testing
•Involved in Defect Triage meetings with E2E testing teams
•Involved in Testing support for Production releases
•Prioritize product defects and take them to closure by interacting with developers
•Work closely with developers located to understand technical requirements, communicate issues and track the defects to closure based on priority
•Implemented DB Connectivity’s and Integrated API’s in Automation scripts to overcome dynamic Test data generation issues.
•Attending Project meetings (Client side), internal meetings (Company side)
•Supporting to User Acceptance Testing
•Involved in preparing automation test scripts and executing them using Microsoft Unit Test Framework using Visual Studio 2015.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can some one please check if the below roles and responsibilities will be ok for NOC 2283. These are my roles and responsibilities which i have slightly rephrased as per the requirements in the website..

•Involved in all testing phases – Test requirement, Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Design, Test execution, Regression, Status report, Test Summary Report and Retrospection
•Understanding the Business Requirements by means of Requirement Analysis, Ambiguity tracking and clarification
•Knowledge Transfer to Team Members
•Involved in Test strategy document, Test Plan document, Test Completion Report, Requirement Trace-ability Matrix.
•Analyze user stories, understand acceptance criteria, create test scenarios based on acceptance criteria and perform test execution (manual/run regression test suite)
•Dynamic Data generation for End to End API Automation.
•Involved in Test Execution during Regression testing
•Involved in Defect Triage meetings with E2E testing teams
•Involved in Testing support for Production releases
•Prioritize product defects and take them to closure by interacting with developers
•Work closely with developers located to understand technical requirements, communicate issues and track the defects to closure based on priority
•Implemented DB Connectivity’s and Integrated API’s in Automation scripts to overcome dynamic Test data generation issues.
•Attending Project meetings (Client side), internal meetings (Company side)
•Supporting to User Acceptance Testing
•Involved in preparing automation test scripts and executing them using Microsoft Unit Test Framework using Visual Studio 2015.
It seems your list matches the NOC description. You can go with this one if your employer agrees to sign on company letterhead.
Good luck!