+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 109th draw

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Can someone help me with this?

Long story short, I have about 40% of the required funds in FD. The 60% of the funds I have been expecting from someone who owes me might take longer. My parents are unable to pull the required funds from their current investments in the next 30 days, I received NOI from OINP. Here is what my father suggested.
1. That I take a loan for the remaining 60%.
2. Move the funds to my father's account.
3. He will then transfer it to me and provide the gift deed for the same.
4. Either one of us can repay the loan, me from the money I would get or my father with his money. (maybe irrelevant)

So my question now is

1. Is it okay to do this?
2. Is it illegal?
3. Will the Canadian Government or Province that offer PNP know this or any liability an applicant holds in home country (I have no liability BTW)? I don't see PAN or Aadhaar in required documents, so wonder if they will be able to do a CIBIL check.

P.S - The loan will be from a different bank from the one I will be issuing the proof of funds.
Did you just receive an ita today?

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hopefully in the next 3-4 hours. I've never checked my mail this many times in one day. Lol

Can someone start a new thread for draw #110

I feel you! Doing the same thing even if Im at work. Lol Best of luck to everyone! God bless! :)

Last edited:

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Can someone help me with this?

Long story short, I have about 40% of the required funds in FD. The 60% of the funds I have been expecting from someone who owes me might take longer. My parents are unable to pull the required funds from their current investments in the next 30 days, I received NOI from OINP. Here is what my father suggested.
1. That I take a loan for the remaining 60%.
2. Move the funds to my father's account.
3. He will then transfer it to me and provide the gift deed for the same.
4. Either one of us can repay the loan, me from the money I would get or my father with his money. (maybe irrelevant)

So my question now is

1. Is it okay to do this?
2. Is it illegal?
3. Will the Canadian Government or Province that offer PNP know this or any liability an applicant holds in home country (I have no liability BTW)? I don't see PAN or Aadhaar in required documents, so wonder if they will be able to do a CIBIL check.

P.S - The loan will be from a different bank from the one I will be issuing the proof of funds.
Let your father take the loan and send the money to you. Then you can use a gift deed. To CIC, it does not matter how your father got the money and whether he has to repay or not. You do not need to provide his statement of account, but you just need to submit affidavit.

However, they care how you got (from your father - Gift Deed) and it is your money which you are not obliged to return nor will you return it. I hope it is clear.

Reactions: yellowstone

yellowstone

Jan 16, 2019
Let your father take the loan and send the money to you. Then you can use a gift deed. To CIC, it does not matter how your father got the money and whether he has to repay or not. You do not need to provide his statement of account, but you just need to submit affidavit.

However, they care how you got (from your father - Gift Deed) and it is your money which you are not obliged to return nor will you return it. I hope it is clear.
Thank you, that's the argument I had too. But then I wanted to get an external view.

Reactions: nns14

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys I have a quick ask of the community....as indicated my application was cancelled as incomplete because for IMM5409 was not "notarized".

The twist is I have made two previous visitor's visa application successfully and submitted the same imm5409 (properly populated but not signed) so I would have relied on this precedence to my detriment.

The question is has anyone have their application cancelled as incomplete and subsequently reopened successfully? If yes, how did you appeal the decision?

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
Sorry about that....was your wife's birthday the reason?
I'm the wife :). My partner birthday was January 12 and mine was January 19.....so the cancellation could not come at a better time. Disappointed but not defeated, just trusting my process and hoping I will have my case reopened or get another ITA before my ielts expires in September

Reactions: Jumijumi