Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
This has been really crazy. I was at 442 on September 26, awaiting the October 3 draw....then it came at 445. October 5 was my birthday, and I dropped to 437. Today, it is 440.

Tough!
I am really sorry buddy. Don't give up hope. See what you can do to reach 440s. Also let's hope this is a 3 draw month so that the score will fall.

Reactions: Babsfrey

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Cutoff date Sep 18. If you created your profile on the 24th you probably won't get the invitation.
Don’t mislead. Only the tiebreak cutoff is Sep 18. His score is well above the minimum, so cutoff date doesn’t matter

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
This has been really crazy. I was at 442 on September 26, awaiting the October 3 draw....then it came at 445. October 5 was my birthday, and I dropped to 437. Today, it is 440.

Tough!
Anything can happen, Don't lose hope

elicanda87

Sep 21, 2018
Did not see this coming. Super surprised with this Monday draw :D :D

I have been in the pool since June this year at 435, will be losing points on October 19th. When I saw the cut-off at 445 on October 3rd I had lost all hope. I had almost put an end to my Canadian dream started looking at Australia as next option.

There are few people here who kept me motivated and urged me to keep pushing even if there was 1% chance to increase my score.Thanks to them I decided to make one last push with my university to sort out my issue with WES and they responded. Two days after the October 3rd draw, I got positive assessment from WES and qualified for two or more certificates :) My score updated to 468 :)

Right now, I'm looking at the magical email with tears in my eyes!!! This is probably the best birthday gift ever!!!

I would like to thank all those wonderful people in this forum who were behind me, you guys seemed more confident than I was, I wouldn't be in this thread now if you hadn't kept me pushing. I'm eternally grateful to you guys!!! Thank you!!

The biggest lesson I have learnt from this forum is never lose hope!! I am going to continue with my prayers and help others who are on the same boat as I was!! I wish everyone achieves their Canadian dream :)

Keep pushing yourselves :D
congratulations Buddy! very true! never loose hope!

Reactions: SithLord

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017

I have been in the pool since June this year at 435, will be losing points on October 19th. When I saw the cut-off at 445 on October 3rd I had lost all hope. I had almost put an end to my Canadian dream started looking at Australia as next option.

There are few people here who kept me motivated and urged me to keep pushing even if there was 1% chance to increase my score.Thanks to them I decided to make one last push with my university to sort out my issue with WES and they responded. Two days after the October 3rd draw, I got positive assessment from WES and qualified for two or more certificates :) My score updated to 468 :)

Right now, I'm looking at the magical email with tears in my eyes!!! This is probably the best birthday gift ever!!!

I would like to thank all those wonderful people in this forum who were behind me, you guys seemed more confident than I was, I wouldn't be in this thread now if you hadn't kept me pushing. I'm eternally grateful to you guys!!! Thank you!!

The biggest lesson I have learnt from this forum is never lose hope!! I am going to continue with my prayers and help others who are on the same boat as I was!! I wish everyone achieves their Canadian dream :)

Yayy buddy.Congrats. woof woof.Told you to never lose hope and be optimistic.You were sad few weeks back comparing last years scores with this year 440+ scores.See the result now.And I am sure that getting ITA now in this highly competitive 440+ cutoff scenario is 1000 times more satisfying than getting ITA with last year 415 cutoffs.Always be optimistic and fight with everything you have.

Start preparing all your documents.The D day fr PPR is an inch closer than yesterday. All the best . :)

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018

Wow, I remember your post on the previous ROH thread where you were so despondent. What a twist! The dream moves closer!!! :)

bsrketh

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018

Tough!
How did you lose points? Can you please explain. Thanks.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019

Congrats! You are an example to keep trying ways to improve the score. Wishing you a good process post ITA!