Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
So I am still unable to get PCC from my hometown police :S They say I am not a resident anymore due to moving to another city after getting married, so I cannot be issued the PCC from hometown.
They don't understand a simple thing that I need it for the period when I was a resident of that city.

HOW ELSE CAN I PROVE THAT I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHILE LIVING THERE.
God Bless Pakistan and its govt institutions. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: SithLord and YPS

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So I am still unable to get PCC from my hometown police :S They say I am not a resident anymore due to moving to another city after getting married, so I cannot be issued the PCC from hometown.
They don't understand a simple thing that I need it for the period when I was the resident of that city.

HOW ELSE CAN I PROVE THAT I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHILE LIVING THERE.
God Bless Pakistan and its govt institutions. :p
Which City are you opting to get the PCC from? Let me know yoru hometown, maybe I can help and guide you through.

Reactions: NOMAD2017

Marwan91

Aug 25, 2018
Guys i have a question
I used the free tool to check for my MBA and the institute was there listed and after i submitted i recieved an email within couple of minutes stating that the MBA is equivalent to masters degree in canada which is good
However the institute can grant me a Post graduate diploma in managment after my first year (after completing the 8 core courses for MBA which is 16 subjects in total tho ).
You guys think if the Full MBA is equivalent to a masters degree then this diploma will be equivalent also so i can use it for 2 or more degrees option and save my time ryt ? I am in dilemma cuz there is no diplomas option listed in the free tool ... any help or opnion will be highly appreciated ... thanks

shyee

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
IELTS computer sucks :( CRS cut offs are going to be super high from next year
Pray tell, how exactly is computer ietls different from the paper based test. Apart from Listening and Reading which are computer based, is writing also computer based?
Also if the test markers are the same, I think the draw would find a way to balance itself out in the next few draws.
Meanwhile, I read somewhere that the result comes out in 7 days which is quite fast, but I believe the draw will balance out eventually.

Reactions: NOMAD2017

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Pray tell, how exactly is computer ietls different from the paper based test. Apart from Listening and Reading which are computer based, is writing also computer based?
Also if the test markers are the same, I think the draw would find a way to balance itself out in the next few draws.
Meanwhile, I read somewhere that the result comes out in 7 days which is quite fast, but I believe the draw will balance out eventually.
Yes, even writing is computer based.

Paper based results took 13 days so there was a good probability of having a low cut-off draw but now with results coming out in 7 days we will see more high scoring draws.

Marwan91

Aug 25, 2018
Guys i have a question
I used the free tool to check for my MBA and the institute was there listed and after i submitted i recieved an email within couple of minutes stating that the MBA is equivalent to masters degree in canada which is good
However the institute can grant me a Post graduate diploma in managment after my first year (after completing the 8 core courses for MBA which is 16 subjects in total tho ).
You guys think if the Full MBA is equivalent to a masters degree then this diploma will be equivalent also so i can use it for 2 or more degrees option and save my time ryt ? I am in dilemma cuz there is no diplomas option listed in the free tool ... any help or opnion will be highly appreciated ... thanks
Any opnions guys?