+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Turizmo

Jun 21, 2018
Finally after 8 long months i Got my nomination today under eds Sw !! File recieced december 16 2017 and file number was issued 16 feb 2018. Stay calm and stay positive everyone i will pray that everyone gets it sooner or later !

shllyrse

Aug 14, 2018
I think u will be getting in a week or so
Nake sure u have backup plans
Have considered any yet?
I hope so. I’m so worried. I have no ability to extend my work permit and no way to get an LMIA so I’m relying completely on this, unfortunately.

LiDiMaLa

Aug 13, 2018
I hope so. I’m so worried. I have no ability to extend my work permit and no way to get an LMIA so I’m relying completely on this, unfortunately.
I mean if we cant get the nomination so be it. It is not the end of the world and nobody gives a f*** about that. Just go with it , it is gonna be fine

r321

Jul 15, 2018
Finally after 8 long months i Got my nomination today under eds Sw !! File recieced december 16 2017 and file number was issued 16 feb 2018. Stay calm and stay positive everyone i will pray that everyone gets it sooner or later !
job noc?

LiDiMaLa

Aug 13, 2018
Once u r in this situation then will see
dude, i am in this situation right now. look at my older post like 2 days ago. i sent the requested files on 7th of august and no more updates anymore. I think i am being rejected already just waiting for the rejection letter, but whatever so be it

r321

Jul 15, 2018
dude, i am in this situation right now. look at my older post like 2 days ago. i sent the requested files on 7th of august and no more updates anymore. I think i am being rejected already just waiting for the rejection letter, but whatever so be it
did they call u? or just email u for documents?

LiDiMaLa

Aug 13, 2018
did they call u? or just email u for documents?
No, they never called me and i called them, only answer I got is still under review. But based on the previous cases, If they selected you nominated that will not take this long-waiting session. The only answer is rejection

r321

Jul 15, 2018
No, they never called me and i called them, only answer I got is still under review. But based on the previous cases, If they selected you nominated that will not take this long-waiting session. The only answer is rejection
Bro why would they reject what would be the reason, keep calm and think positive. look here some people got there AINPs after 7-10 days when they got interviewd. what documents did u send in email?

LiDiMaLa

Aug 13, 2018
Bro why would they reject what would be the reason, keep calm and think positive. look here some people got there AINPs after 7-10 days when they got interviewd. what documents did u send in email?
organizational chart. business description. paystub last 3 month. confirmation of current employment. NOC 6211

Reactions: Ainp Dec

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
organizational chart. business description. paystub last 3 month. confirmation of current employment. NOC 6211
Donot worry one of my friend got two weeks after interview. It depends on officer sometime he/she work on assigned files and give their decision togeather at end. It does not mean you will not get nomination. Be patient and gather your documents for federal.
I have a question what things we have to discuss in organizational chart and what you did for confirmation of current employment?

YUVRAJDHILLON

Jan 30, 2017
Here is my time line guys
Eds- ig noc6311
File received-28 nov
Docs requested-8 august
Nomination - 16 august
Be patient, they r bit slow but fr sure wll process applications
Good luck to u all guys.