+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hey, just thought want to give you an update. I just got nominated today (via email). I believe you will be receiving yours soon! :)
Congrats!!! They requested you for additional documents or it was just the call , they did call you employer too?

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Finally I got my nomination. In international graduate category.

Below are my question for future process, please help:-

Can you help me for the paper base procedure for PR.
I want to change the job how can i go for that

Reactions: Tek b

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
Finally I got my nomination. In international graduate category.

Below are my question for future process, please help:-

I want to change the job how can i go for that
Hi bro,
Can u share ur timeline when did u apply and stuff? And also what did they ask u like any call for verification or email?

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
applied on March 3
file number received on March 9
Email received on August 23
nomination received on August 29.

abrarv

Star Member
May 10, 2017
seniors please help:-

I want to change the job how can i do that.

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
Congrats!!! They requested you for additional documents or it was just the call , they did call you employer too?
Thank you! no, they did not ask me for other documents. They only asked me a few questions, confirm my mailing address and email address.

My employer is currently overseas so they sent my employer an email (for my employment verification).

From reading other people's cases, I think the process to get nominated is not as long as it used to be :)

Reactions: SAO

Tek b

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you! no, they did not ask me for other documents. They only asked me a few questions, confirm my mailing address and email address.

My employer is currently overseas so they sent my employer an email (for my employment verification).

From reading other people's cases, I think the process to get nominated is not as long as it used to be :)[/QCan u share ur timeline please thnx?
Can u share ur time line please?

prashant27

Sep 6, 2017
Anybody can help me????
I just moved here to Alberta from Ontario. I have a open work permit and I started working in restaurant as food supervisor from this month. what will be the procedure for me to apply for pnp ? And if I applied until the end of October, how long it gonna take to get the ainp nomination.

prashant27

Sep 6, 2017
I just moved here to Alberta from Ontario. I have a open work permit and I started working in restaurant as food supervisor from this month. what will be the procedure for me to apply for pnp ? And if I applied until the end of October, how long it gonna take to get the ainp nomination.