+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello,

I was able to connect my application online after receiving the AOR, but in the View my submitted applications or profiles part, specifically in the DETAILS column says,Your Action is Required. What is this? Do I need to do something with this as well? In the Messages column says None

Please help!

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
hello guys,
so today I got a call from AINP officer regarding my job. officer started asking me questions as where you work and what is your work title as we went deep in conversation she told me she cant determine my intend to stay in Alberta just because I am working full time casual position with Alberta Corrections. As I am Alberta student and I applied under postgraduate category, I have read on the AINP website that they would be just looking for full time job no matter what status it has in Alberta. I need some facts to put in front of her so that I can prove a point that I am not going to leave Alberta after my permanent residency. Please help me here as I am seriously not looking to quit my job or move any other province.
my noc code is 4422.

thank you
Can you please share your timeline. Thanks

jaskified

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Thank you. Looks like it takes 2 months for them to process application approximately. My NOC code is 6211 NOC -C.
what is the NOC code you have applied under ? Just want to compare. Thank you.
it doesn't take that long its just they have been more concerned in my file. I have applied under noc code 4422 correction officers.

CocoLime

Feb 6, 2016
Hi all, I got a phone call last week too. The lady said she will get back to me this week but have not heard of anything yet. Hopefully she can get back to me soon.

reddytest77

Aug 16, 2017
it doesn't take that long its just they have been more concerned in my file. I have applied under noc code 4422 correction officers.
Alright. Hopefully I get my nomination as soon as possible. I have received AOR saying my application is received in August 5th .

jaskified

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
SRS-PGWP
Received file number on June 28, 2017
Call from officer on Aug 24, 2017
NOC 1241
did she tell you what was the problem with your application? we both are in the same situation here. keep in touch if you receive any notification or updates as i will do the same.
file number recived on 28 june
23 august got a call from AINP officer
and decision will be made on 5 sept as per their email.

thank you