+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Buggs Bunnie

Jun 20, 2016
PNPCanada05 said:
I know we are all in the same boat :(
Also i called ainp through mla and they said we cant say for sure whether the office who's been assigned your file decides to wait for your WP extension to give a decision or not. Its totally onto them. But we do have a note here on your file that you have applied for WP extension so it could be that they are going for the complete applications instead of yours and will call you in the approximate nunber of days when they think you should'vs gotten the decision on your WP. But again all that is onto them.

DAN14

Jun 3, 2016
Hello everybody!... Someone applied for SRS- PGWC with NOC 6552 or 2121 and got nominated? I am waiting for my PGWP to start my application but I was wondering if I have any chance to got nominated. Thanks for your help!..

jspan

May 10, 2015
Hello friends

Plz give me some suggestions.
I have appiled for ainp in aug.2015, about 10 mnths now. For noc truck driver
But my employer was demanding money from me, so ichanged the job,
Now about six mnths and this new employer want me to pay 10,000$ for company truck damage repairs.
(I should not pay any repair costs as per canadian laws)

If i pay its too much,10000 is a big amount I cant pay
And
If i refuse to pay, employer will fire me immediately.

So if i go for a new employer, it will be my 3rd job in one year, will it effect my ainp ?
Any suggestion plz what should i do in this case?

jspan

May 10, 2015
Hello friends

Now about six mnths and this new employer want me to pay 10,000$ for company truck damage repairs.

And

So if i go for a new employer, it will be my 3rd job in one year, will it effect my ainp ?

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
jspan said:
Hello friends

And

The fact is not matter it will affect ainp or not, you can't pay $10000 which means you have to leave this job and find a new job.
After you change a job, you need to keep ainp updated.

dhillonavjot

Jul 21, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JS003 said:
The fact is not matter it will affect ainp or not, you can't pay $10000 which means you have to leave this job and find a new job.
I agree.

jspan,

This is purely a scam,nothing else.YOU need to quit and find a new job immediately.They couldn't get you to bribe them to stay in the company for your AINP,hence they must be trying other ways to get the money.I bet the company is run by Indians,being one myself i have seen these ass$#%#$ exploiting vulnerable youth like us all over the country-from Brampton(Ontario) to Edmonton(Alberta).I would suggest recording conversations-who knows they might even put false accusations and get cops involved and that my friend is a major red flag for your AINP or federal PR.

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
JS003 said:

wow, that's so crazy. You need to change a job. You don't own them any money, that's for sure!

Pjoshi27

Apr 15, 2016
jspan said:
Hello friends

And

This is pure bullshit....you are not suppose to pay anything for a company property its all insured, it can easily be claimed by them. my suggestion quit the job find a new one and update the AINP immediately, try to get some proof like conversation recording or videos you never know where they can lead this too so you gotta make sure you are on the safe side.

good luck
take care.

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
Any updates guys?
Hopefully when ainp updates next Monday they will start working on mid august for EDS international students...

waiter

Apr 4, 2016
Hello,
Can anyone know what kind of questions AINP officer ask to employer in EDS Stream ? I want to know abut question because I need to tell my HR manager that questions.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Hello friends,

Any one knows a notary public that provides the same day service..also for the transcript I have the original , so I guess in this case I don't need to certify it..is that right?