+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Ok guys, I just got mine, it tremendously boosted my self esteem but still long way to go to fix myself after that unbearable long wait.

sai44

Apr 30, 2015
Mesad said:
Ok guys, I just got mine, it tremendously boosted my self esteem but still long way to go to fix myself after that unbearable long wait.
congrats !!!
please share your noc and timeline. when is ur WP expiring?

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
tej88 said:
HI GUYS..I HAVE I JUST GOT A CALL FROM AINP, FOR CONFORMATION SHE DIN'T ASK ANY EXTRA DOCUMENTS OR NOTHING..BUT I AM WONDERING WHEN I WILL GET MY CERTIFICATE.. ANYBODY HAVE A ANY IDEA
When did you applied and when is your work permit expiring??
Can you tell us your time line and noc?
Thanks

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
tej88 said:
HI GUYS..I HAVE I JUST GOT A CALL FROM AINP, FOR CONFORMATION SHE DIN'T ASK ANY EXTRA DOCUMENTS OR NOTHING..BUT I AM WONDERING WHEN I WILL GET MY CERTIFICATE.. ANYBODY HAVE A ANY IDEA
So what did she or he ask you then?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
tej88 said:
I don't think you are going to get a certificate. It seems like they are checking up on people figuring out how many are still here with active status..so cruel after such a long wait.

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
Phil89 said:
I don't think you are going to get a certificate. It seems like they are checking up on people figuring out how many are still here with active status..so cruel after such a long wait.
Just because his NOC code is 6211? my friend got a call in May and AINP just ask if you are working right now , no additional document required, two week later, he got certificate . you never know what AINP will do for our future.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pnp525 said:
Just because his NOC code is 6211? my friend got a call in May and AINP just ask if you are working right now , no additional document required, two week later, he got certificate . you never know what AINP will do for our future.
Well I don't know. It's just a guessing game now.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pnp525 said:
yes, we are guessing, but his wage is high, I think the salary is very important for Retail industry, AINP call him so earlier may be because his salary is good !
What do you mean by high wages?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pnp525 said:
yes, we are guessing, but his wage is high, I think the salary is very important for Retail industry, AINP call him so earlier may be because his salary is good !
And 19 months is not early!! Kidding right...

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
Not long ago i think until last month they were working on people whose WP was expring in august and now all sudden we are seeing they are working on people who has wp expiring next year jan to march. WOW tht is big jump, wonder if there is no one who has WP expiring in between august 2015 to dec 2015.
Is there any one here whose WP expired recently or about to expire in couple of months and havent heard from ainp yet?. did they just skipped all those people, may be?

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
da4u518 said:
Not long ago i think until last month they were working on people whose WP was expring in august and now all sudden we are seeing they are working on people who has wp expiring next year jan to march. WOW tht is big jump, wonder if there is no one who has WP expiring in between august 2015 to dec 2015.
Is there any one here whose WP expired recently or about to expire in couple of months and havent heard from ainp yet?. did they just skipped all those people, may be?
yes they did wp expired on june 23rd applied in august srs pgwp noc 6211

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
pnp525 said:
for his work permit date, it is early. AINP change the game rule again !
Well you can't say that when is early and when is not. You are just guessing. I know someone in IT who makes 3 times more than that, applied in early 2014 and still nothing. So we know nothing.