Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
mims2000 said:
i dont know what to do next. so unfair.
really sorry to hear your story. after such a long wait this wht it comes down to.
how is tht fair tht you were looking for 1 chance and they declined you and ppl who has got ITAs and almost done with PR process and they are getting nominations which they use just to get WP renewed for couple of months until they get landed....at times life is so unfair.

sorry again my friend.. may god with you and help you get through this difficult time.

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
Phil89 said:
15 months tomorrow. Just wow
and sadly we dont know when and now how wait will end..

Apr 30, 2015
Hi all,
I have been reading some of the comments and I've seen that some people mentioned that they have called AINP to request info about the status of their nomination.
Could you please provide the number that you have used? I keep on calling but I cannot get a hold on them :(

I've realized that some people that requested the nomination later than me have received the nomination already so I'm a little worried... I requested the nomination on February 2014, under the Skilled Worker and International Graduate Category and NOC 0611.

Anyone with the NOC 0611 that could provide some feedback? Thanks!

JS003

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR Received.
03-01-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
15-11-2017
egonzalezmadrid said:
Hi all,
I have been reading some of the comments and I've seen that some people mentioned that they have called AINP to request info about the status of their nomination.
Could you please provide the number that you have used? I keep on calling but I cannot get a hold on them :(

I've realized that some people that requested the nomination later than me have received the nomination already so I'm a little worried... I requested the nomination on February 2014, under the Skilled Worker and International Graduate Category and NOC 0611.

You can call 1-877-427-6419. i called them once in the morning and only waited 5 mins...

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egonzalezmadrid said:
Hi all,

Are you a food servixe manager. If yes then food peoples are not receiving nomination. Most of my friends who working in food Industry waiting since December 2013.

Please let me know what your occupation?

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
ali45 said:
Are you a food servixe manager. If yes then food peoples are not receiving nomination. Most of my friends who working in food Industry waiting since December 2013.

Please let me know what your occupation?
Well are their WPs expiring soon?? If yes then they probably will hear from AINP soon if not then it doesnt matter ppl from all other industries are waiting too not just food service..

Phillfin

Apr 25, 2015
Hi Quick question, what instructions would I use to mail this

I am a PGWP / Open Work permit, and apply to extend with my Nomination Certificate which would mean a closed work permit

from the instruction guide:

"Address the envelope as follows:
Extensions including:
work permit extension,
open work permit extension
Note: an “extension” is when you are submitting an application for the same employer with whom you currently hold a valid work permit

Send your application to:
Citizenship and Immigration - Work Permit
CPC-Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue, Unit 202
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6

Work permits for new employers including:
work permit,
student work permit,
initial open work permit
Note: a “new employer” is any employer with whom you do not currently have a valid work permit

Send your application to:
Citizenship and Immigration - Work Permit
CPC-Vegreville
6212 - 55th Avenue, Unit 555
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6"

So stressful....

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
da4u518 said:
Well are their WPs expiring soon?? If yes then they probably will hear from AINP soon if not then it doesnt matter ppl from all other industries are waiting too not just food service..
Most of my friends have expired WP waiting for the extension WP. I am not understand why AINP only giving to those people who's WP expire soon.
Because two of my friends got the email from the AINP to submit their WP as a additional documents My question "If AINP KNOW ABOUT THEIR WP EXPIRE THEN WHY THEY ASKED TO SUBMIT THEIR WP AS A ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS?" Totally crazy.. Why they are wasting time... and this is not the end, one of them is still waiting to get nomination for two months..He submitted his WP in beginning of march. Are they wasting time to get the WP expire?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think there might be some other hidden criteria by which AINP is picking up candidates for Nominations and we have no idea about it, who knows what else they are taking into consideration that other people receive it and others get their applications declined :-X :-X only this would explain why some are given the Nominations and some are still waiting since December 2013

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
ali45 said:
Most of my friends have expired WP waiting for the extension WP. I am not understand why AINP only giving to those people who's WP expire soon.
Because two of my friends got the email from the AINP to submit their WP as a additional documents My question "If AINP KNOW ABOUT THEIR WP EXPIRE THEN WHY THEY ASKED TO SUBMIT THEIR WP AS A ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS?" Totally crazy.. Why they are wasting time... and this is not the end, one of them is still waiting to get nomination for two months..He submitted his WP in beginning of march. Are they wasting time to get the WP expire?
can you share their timeline.. did their WP expired last year? because they let lots ppl's WP expired last year not sure about this year.

OR their WP expiring soon and AINP still asking for new WP as additional documents??
may be u r right they are not giving nomination to everyone with expiring WP. so if u share their timeline when thier WP expiring tht might help us understand what is going on.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
da4u518 said:
can you share their timeline.. did their WP expired last year? because they let lots ppl's WP expired last year not sure about this year.

OR their WP expiring soon and AINP still asking for new WP as additional documents??
may be u r right they are not giving nomination to everyone with expiring WP. so if u share their timeline when thier WP expiring tht might help us understand what is going on.
All EDS international graduate category
My 3 friends worked in food industry applied in Dec 2013 work permit expired in Jan 2015 still no reply from ainp
Another friend applied in Jan 2014 as a hotel front desk clerk
Wp expired in feb 2015 CIC asked him to submit wp in mid of march when his expired then he is not able to submit.
One more guy applied in april 2014 in retail store work permit is going to expired in June 2015. Wp Submitted as a additional documents in March 2015 and still waiting to get nomination.

Do you guys think that ainp only gives to those people who working in NOC C?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
ali45 said:
All EDS international graduate category
My 3 friends worked in food industry applied in Dec 2013 work permit expired in Jan 2015 still no reply from ainp
Another friend applied in Jan 2014 as a hotel front desk clerk
Wp expired in feb 2015 CIC asked him to submit wp in mid of march when his expired then he is not able to submit.
One more guy applied in april 2014 in retail store work permit is going to expired in June 2015. Wp Submitted as a additional documents in March 2015 and still waiting to get nomination.

Do you guys think that ainp only gives to those people who working in NOC C?
Its kinda hard to believe in what you are saying cause had they been under international graduate, their WPs would have expired sometime in the middle of the year cause thats when international students apply for PGWP and not in January.

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
I'm also dec 2013 applicant.. My wp expired this june 2015.. And still waiting.. lots of nov applicants just now recieved their nominations.my 4 friends got and I some from other forum..

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
mims2000 said:
My application has been declined bec my ielts was academic and it was supposed to be general. I feel really bad.
Oh Mims, I am so sorry to hear about the turn out of your application. My heart hurts for you. I really hope something pans out for you through employer LMIA or even if AINP changes their mind.

All the very best to you. God bless!

*hugs*