+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
SergiiK said:
True. And after they get their PR they will adopt and sponsor you. :D
Of course, life seems to be so much easier when you receive your papers ahead of others in line, isn't it? :)

fistillarte

Nov 17, 2014
Visa Office......
Sidney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015 (Received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF & PCC)
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (XEP) 15-05-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 (me) & 01-06-2015 (wife)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
06-02-2016
Sorry Phil, but this is about people blaming on other applicants their problems. I have complained A LOT about AINP, and yes I was lucky to get my nomination in only a few months. And 'till today I still complain about AINP anyway, but I don't go after other members and start blaming on them the fact that I didn't have my AINP at the moment.

I do hope everybody gets it, but to demand other person to surrender their application because they have another in process? That's pathetic.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
It is not about getting papers ahead of someone. It is about different factors which impact AINP decision,
such as:
- demand for specific categories (engineers, hospitality workers, etc.)
- quality of the application (education (level and grades), work experience, IELTS score, etc.)

I know people who, despite of the processing time of 25 months, are still sitting in AB and I bet in 1 year we will see them complaining here about everything and everyone.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
fistillarte said:
Sorry Phil, but this is about people blaming on other applicants their problems. I have complained A LOT about AINP, and yes I was lucky to get my nomination in only a few months. And 'till today I still complain about AINP anyway, but I don't go after other members and start blaming on them the fact that I didn't have my AINP at the moment.

I do hope everybody gets it, but to demand other person to surrender their application because they have another in process? That's pathetic.
At the end of the day, that person makes a final decision no matter what people say or think.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
SergiiK said:
It is not about getting papers ahead of someone. It is about different factors which impact AINP decision,
such as:
- demand for specific categories (engineers, hospitality workers, etc.)
- quality of the application (education (level and grades), work experience, IELTS score, etc.)

I know people who, despite of the processing time of 25 months, are still sitting in AB and I bet in 1 year we will see them complaining here about everything and everyone.
Yes, sure. Alberta needs more front desk agents than accountants for example. Give me a break. You got it just because someone made a decision.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
You got it. Yes Alberta needs more frond desk foreign agents as not a lot of Canadians want to have stressful, standing job for $11+/hr but they do want office jobs with starting salaries $40k+. Go to any hotel and look who is working at the front desk and hskp. You pretend to be a smart guy but cannot understand simple thing.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
SergiiK said:
You got it. Yes Alberta needs more frond desk foreign agents as not a lot of Canadians want to have stressful, standing job for $11+/hr but they do want office jobs with starting salaries $40k+. Go to any hotel and look who is working at the front desk and hskp. You pretend to be a smart guy but cannot understand simple thing.
This is just your opinion :)

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Maybe. But even according to this thread there is a clear tendency that eng. and hosp. people get nominations much faster then others.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
SergiiK said:
Maybe. But even according to this thread there is a clear tendency that eng. and hosp. people get nominations much faster then others.
It's sad that AINP makes some people think that they are more superior than others.

amer88

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
fistillarte said:

Thank you man, I reason I posted here in the first place, is to keep everyone's hopes up. and to confirm that the AINP people are processing application close the the work permit expiry date. and then this is what I get. anyway, good luck everyone, and wish you all the best.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
amer88 said:
Thank you man, I reason I posted here in the first place, is to keep everyone's hopes up. and to confirm that the AINP people are processing application close the the work permit expiry date. and then this is what I get. anyway, good luck everyone, and wish you all the best.
Thanks for keeping us updated! Wish more people would do so

DianaB

Jan 24, 2015
I applied for ainp in Feb and I received my file number about 3 weeks later..
Still waiting for the nomination.
On the website, it says that it should take at least 25 months...

deepdeep

May 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 1 2014
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2015 with PCC
Nomination.....
APRIL 2014
AOR Received.
29 JULY 2014
Med's Request
29 JULY 2014
Med's Done....
31 JULY 2014
Passport Req..
11 APRIL 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 APRIL 2015
LANDED..........
27 APRIL 2015
DianaB said:
I applied for ainp in Feb and I received my file number about 3 weeks later..
Still waiting for the nomination.
On the website, it says that it should take at least 25 months...
25 months for what? Nomination?